• Breaking News

    Thursday, May 27, 2021

    Path of Exile Questions Thread - May 27, 2021

    Path of Exile Questions Thread - May 27, 2021


    Questions Thread - May 27, 2021

    Posted: 26 May 2021 05:00 PM PDT

    Questions Thread

    This is a general question thread on. You can find the previous question threads here.

    Remember to check the wiki first.

    You can also ask questions in any of the questions channels under the "help" category in our official Discord.

    The idea is for anyone to be able to ask anything related to PoE:

    • New player questions
    • Mechanics
    • Build Advice
    • League related questions
    • Trading
    • Endgame
    • Price checks
    • Etc.

    No question is too big or too small!

    We encourage experienced players to sort this thread by new.

    We'd like to thank those who answered questions in the last thread! You guys are the best.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Prepare for the latest monstrosity

    Posted: 27 May 2021 04:20 AM PDT

    Another Bad Apple

    Posted: 26 May 2021 05:20 PM PDT

    [USC] Hollow Palm Dex Stacking Amulet

    Posted: 27 May 2021 10:34 AM PDT

    With the next league coming, i'd like to see a huge focus on underused skills

    Posted: 27 May 2021 04:34 AM PDT

    TL, DR: Pretty much every league we see the top skills getting nuked down and the meta is slightly but surely going to something more diversified, but overall the endgame is getting tougher and a lot of skills can't keep up without big investments, hence why i'm asking for a massive overhaul of the least used skills.

    I'm playing POE mostly because of the variety the game offers, I love to be able to pick a skill and spend hours on POB trying to figure out how to make it work and then trying to push it to the endgame. Pretty much like Mathil does (but i'm much worst at it). I feel like this has been tougher to do, and seeing that there are only a few skills changes (or changes like "40 skills rework from ritual") make me kinda sad as I just feel like there is only a few things to try out (that please me).

    About the "thougher endgame":

    With the "recent" addition of the maven and all related fights the endgame got much deeper than what it used to be. If you go back a few leagues ago you had at most Sirus 8 and Uber Elder top end fights, the overall endgame was more about doing regular T16 maps. Now you have much more possible difficulty, with delirium, atlas passives and such.

    You now need more DPS to compete in endgame than you used to a few years back.

    Why buffing skills?

    A lot of crafting possibilities (such as essences, fossils, bestiary etc) got buffed by the atlas passives. Even currency seem to drop much more now than they used to (not referring to specific league mechanics tho). Also it's pretty much obvious to me that GGG's position on harvest won't change anytime soon (I personally understand that), but overall we have way more "crafting power" than we used to (pre harvest).

    I do believe that this "crafting power" increase doesn't make for the increase of endgame depth and difficulty and even though it's more than enough for stuff like BF/BB or other skills that are easy to scale it's still not enough for the majority of skills. For most leagues the changes on skills have been minimal and a bunch of them feel completely outdated now.

    Overall I think that most skills are underwhelming in the sense that they require way too much investment or have too many cons to be worth building around.

    Obviously i'm open for discussion around that, thanks for reading and sorry for my poor english.

    submitted by /u/Gugusteh
    [link] [comments]

    Everybody posting pics of rewards between Ultimatum waves, talking about Trialmaster not being seen as much because people take the rewards and bail early. Anyone else just click the easiest mod they see and start the next wave without even checking the reward/trialmaster?

    Posted: 27 May 2021 01:37 AM PDT

    I don't know how/why I started doing this, but as soon as my build was good enough and shit like 5c didn't matter anymore, I just stopped looking.

    Ultimatum is just a fun loot pinata of unkown rewards at the end, and trialmaster just pops up every now and then. I've gotten 5-6 trialmasters and the only one I knew was coming was the 1st one.

    submitted by /u/koticgood
    [link] [comments]

    HH from Ritual

    Posted: 27 May 2021 10:02 AM PDT

    Damnation Leash Stygian Vise (Str/Dex Stackers)

    Posted: 27 May 2021 09:36 AM PDT

    At last Resurrected by GGG, my Hateforge Vaal Rain of Arrows Trapper

    Posted: 27 May 2021 10:30 AM PDT

    Bonuses of Heist members are not displayed anymore since latest patch?

    Posted: 27 May 2021 02:13 AM PDT

    My Witch in Tabby cosplay

    Posted: 27 May 2021 01:54 PM PDT

    My Witch in Tabby cosplay

    Created this last year for talent competition and suddenly realised that I never posted it on Reddit. Welp better late than never. I made a Tabula, Lifesprig, also some random steel circlet.
    (didnt win anything btw, not even a mention XD)

    https://preview.redd.it/8fwro6qk8q171.jpg?width=624&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=973cb5f8cd8c39af1e389b92b4e349fea8ee2634

    https://preview.redd.it/kbwsj84l8q171.jpg?width=592&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=661bb3371d7613e8b027b1a709550e52adf30057

    https://preview.redd.it/0rn0jkhl8q171.jpg?width=1280&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=e1df8145b926a5165239020f3003fcea6dffb6df

    If you want to see my other cosplays: https://instagram.com/nox_gaming_cosplay
    I stream PoE on Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/nox_xgaming

    Hope the links were allowed, its my first post on Reddit. Cheers ^^

    submitted by /u/Nox_Eterna
    [link] [comments]

    My game just flat-lined. Press F

    Posted: 27 May 2021 10:11 AM PDT

    PSA: the dumbest Cadiro scam got me and I'm laughing my ass off.

    Posted: 26 May 2021 03:30 PM PDT

    I see someone with 4 challenges message on $ how he found a Cadiro with a mirror and can't afford the 266k coins. I message him asking what he's expecting to happen. He gives me an imgur link that looks legit, there's the chat log, Cadiro, and his offer. He's ok with me buying the coins, me going to his portal, buying the Mirror myself and then giving him 140ex. At this point it seems way too good to be true, but thinking that anything can happen, I go along. Going into bulk trade coins:ex and I see 2 people selling 130k coins for 2 ex each. I buy the coins and the guy with the alleged Cadiro logs off.

    Well, lol. This late into the league the loss is absolutely nothing. I've never seen or heard about this type of scam before.

    I have 260k coins now, time to get some orbs of unmaking and run Lex Ejoris.

    submitted by /u/Shwayne
    [link] [comments]

    Must watch Zizaran clip for players struggling with currency generation. IMPORTANT!

    Posted: 27 May 2021 06:55 AM PDT

    It feels like every patch is a lottery now.

    Posted: 26 May 2021 08:09 PM PDT

    Really looking forward to next league being squares.

    Posted: 26 May 2021 08:52 PM PDT

    Kinda bored with circles TBH.

    submitted by /u/LuckyCharms2000
    [link] [comments]

    I literally cant play anymore since patch... The textures dont load at all, not even in town. I played the game for 4 years now with the same pc, which worked fine even in delirium juiced maps.

    Posted: 27 May 2021 12:48 AM PDT

    PSA - Filter stash items by item level range

    Posted: 27 May 2021 10:19 AM PDT

    I'm currently playing my 3rd character in this trade league, and I've been able to craft many of my items build, and selling a couple of other crafts to buy specific bases or items that I couldn't craft.

    One thing that I hate is that my stash tabs are full of items I put in there while leveling my first character in hopes to use or craft on them in the future, but due to the majority of them having low item level, just now I realized that most of them are basically trash and are cluttering my stash tabs.

    Because of that, I was trying to filter any item with item level 75 or less to sell that junk, but after a couple of tries and a few minutes on Google, I couldn't find any way to do that.

    Lucky me I'm a programmer with lots and lots of experience in regular expressions, and although I have used them in the past to make some searches in my maps tab, it didn't occur to me that I could use that to search on item level ranges. Until now.

    Basically, what you want is to give the "Highlight items" filter all the possible level number combinations you want to find. That may seem complicated at first, but in fact, can be quite simple, you just need to specify the range of each digit on the "Item Level" tag. For example, if you want to highlight all items from iLvl 1 to 69, you just need to enter:

    iLvl:[0-6][0-9]

    This will match all item levels where the first digit varies from 0 to 6, and the second digit from 0 to 9.

    It may get slightly complicated if you want to highlight all items with an iLvl lower than 78, but it's not that much harder.

    iLvl:[0-6][0-9]|[7][0-8]

    To do that, we need to consider two different scenarios, the first is all items from 1-69 and then 70-78. The | character means "OR", so the query should match the first part OR the second one.

    This can be used in multiple ways and even combined with other filters. Let's say you want to find any jewel with an item level equal to or greater than 81:

    jewel iLvl:[8][1-9]

    Hopefully, this will help some of you as it is helping me declutter my tabs.

    TLDR; you can highlight items in stash by item level range, using simple regular expressions, for example, iLvl:[0-6][0-9]|[7][0-8] will highlight all items from level 1 to 78 (and this specific query will possibly highlight iLvl 100 as well, but I can't confirm since I don't have any)

    submitted by /u/axecommander
    [link] [comments]

    Ultimatum Statistics by GGG

    Posted: 26 May 2021 03:44 PM PDT

    My lucky ritual

    Posted: 27 May 2021 03:45 AM PDT

    My lucky ritual

    I did not get anything valuable during the Ritual league itself, but random ritual on the map in Ultimatum league was actually lucky :)

    https://preview.redd.it/v3gfcn807n171.png?width=500&format=png&auto=webp&s=67be4f94969655a1116e0810473fffe6fa5229b3

    submitted by /u/pyotr3kz
    [link] [comments]

    Font on quad tabs changed? Numbers on items are huge compared to before the patch, makes quad tabs hard to read.

    Posted: 26 May 2021 06:59 PM PDT

    [USC] Dragon Arch, Solarine Bow - 988 dps crit bow - My first bigger craft in PoE

    Posted: 27 May 2021 02:05 AM PDT

    Some Decent? Self-Crafted Tornado Shot Gear and Reflections

    Posted: 27 May 2021 10:09 AM PDT

    So today I was able to level my Unset Ring!

    Posted: 26 May 2021 05:06 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel