• Breaking News

    Sunday, July 11, 2021

    Path of Exile Builds Debeon's Dirge Battlemage Stormbrand povertybuild

    Path of Exile Builds Debeon's Dirge Battlemage Stormbrand povertybuild


    Debeon's Dirge Battlemage Stormbrand povertybuild

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 06:49 PM PDT

    Juicy T16 Flaskless Mapping - Lightning Strike Champion - NOT HATEFORGE

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 08:48 AM PDT

    Shacks Vortex. Does it require LL for Sirus and Uber Elder, or would CI work as well?

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 07:07 PM PDT

    Subj.

    submitted by /u/vagif
    [link] [comments]

    Occultist leaguestart?

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 07:37 AM PDT

    This league i starter with shak central vortex build and it was just easy peasy lemon squuezy(shak guide is just amazing) and after playing occuktist which is realy nice ascendancy i was think which leagueatarters other then vortex can work (prefer something that use profane bloom or any kind of explodes) thanks in advamce guys

    submitted by /u/Professional-Ebb-860
    [link] [comments]

    Flicker gone wrong, please help.

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 07:24 PM PDT

    Haven't played in a while, decided to learn some of the new stuff in the game on standard.

    Put together this flicker build I saw on youtube. I know there is gonna be skill involved when playing, but this feels underwhelming and I feel I have done something wrong. Can anyone check out my POB link and give me some ideas? Thanks!

    https://pastebin.com/eTpCLUbJ

    submitted by /u/Aimarty
    [link] [comments]

    New player witch minion help please

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 11:14 AM PDT

    Hi all, I just started playing a couple of weeks ago, have a few different alts but main is likely going to be my Witch, running with lots of summons for fun :) I'm in Act 4 and level 45 (overleveled I know, but first time, so taking my time, reading all the lore, doing all side-quests and exploring zones etc). Currently run with:

    • 9 zombies
    • 3 spectres (2 carnage chieftain and 1 flame guardian, tho I lost them now)
    • 2 skitterbots
    • 1 carrion golem

    I also have these up some of the time:

    • 9 skeletons (linked to Spell Support Totem)
    • 0-9 phantasms (linked to Raise Zombie)

    I had a few questions for you more experienced players, for my current location/level :

    1. what the best spectres to get? type and combination of 3
    2. when I moved my gems around I lost my chieftains+guardian, I read that I can go to my hideout and get them back using Desecrate but it only gives me basic skeletons? Do I need to do something first to get that to work? To get them in the "desecrate table" or something?
    3. how do I keep my phantasms up more consistently? (guides mostly say HolyFlameTotem linked to it, but I don't have any more slots where I can do that, and also means I cant use the skeleton totem)
    4. if I use a 4-link with eg Raise Zombie, Summon Skeletons, Minion Damage Support and Feeding Frenzy Support, will the 2 support gems affect both summon spells?

    Thanks all :)

    submitted by /u/DaSandman78
    [link] [comments]

    CI/LL Vortex Occultist. How would you go about getting a second curse?

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 04:50 PM PDT

    Assuming Storm Brand + Hextouch + Elemental Weakness + Ice Weakness applies curses. Character has Elemental Equilibrium and Elemental Overload

    Edit: nvm occultist starts with 2 curses lmao

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/onikzin
    [link] [comments]

    Lancing Steel Build Help !! Why am i missing so much damage ?

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 01:34 PM PDT

    This build i'm copying https://pastebin.com/9e7FDNS4 have 60M impale dps and 54M total DPS After removing his watcher eye and unique belt

    While for some reason my https://pastebin.com/2QBqa4mb total DPS is 1.5M and 1.7M for impale and my equipment is as good as it can get without spending mirrors why is it such HUGE !! DPS Difference ?

    submitted by /u/EntertainmentAny2413
    [link] [comments]

    What 6L to take for a baron build?

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 07:46 AM PDT

    So i'm considering a baron build for the coming league, but never really played a summoner. One thing i dislike in most builds is have a double 6L, so usually i take Kaom+2H weapons, or dual wield/shield.
    So here i am, with zombies you don't need lots of gems, so losing 2*3with Kaom and a 2h is no biggy, but Kaom means losing the +1 zombie mod on body armour
    Would you say having an extra zombie is worth losing the sweet mods that can be rolled on an imperial maul? (%str, minion damage, +3level to socketed support gems, and the likes)? Convocking wand won't be anywhere close to being a replacement for the gem levels since the supports (expecially empower) are the most important to overlevel

    Or just man up and reach for 2 6L?

    submitted by /u/Ocrocrocrocrocr
    [link] [comments]

    How do culling strike work on spells ?

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 05:58 PM PDT

    Why do some people use culling strike on spells or attack ? I searched strike based skill tag all of those skill gems seems off meta .

    submitted by /u/EntertainmentAny2413
    [link] [comments]

    New player looking for some help

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 09:03 AM PDT

    Hello, I just started playing PoE and was wondering what class caters best to either a poison dot build or setting up traps. I was told that the starting class doesn't matter too much outside of min maxing but would still like any advice on a class to ease me into either playstyle. Recommendations for passives or skills would be helpful as well.

    submitted by /u/LilMudkip
    [link] [comments]

    Non-flicker strike builds to play with Farrul's Fur?

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 03:02 PM PDT

    Aside from Flicker Strike, are there any fun skills I could play with Farrul's on like 30-40ex budget (already got 6-link Farrul's of course)?

    I've got following characters:

    • Ranger lvl97
    • Witch lvl97
    • Shadow lvl95

    I was initially thinking of Elemental Hit Raider/Deadeye, but not sure where to find a good guide for crafting the rest of the gear.

    Main reason not to play Flicker for me is actually because it has a cooldown.

    submitted by /u/ivan0x32
    [link] [comments]

    Discussion on Inherit effectiveness of spell schools/Defence options

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 12:52 PM PDT

    Howdy everyone. So with ultimatum being my first league and clocking in a degenerate 400+hours I wanted to see what people's opinions were on how "tanky" different spell schools/defense options not only feel but also the effectiveness of said defence options as well.

    I just started a quick vortex build following shak's guide and the only decent pieces of gear I have are shav's and a es/life on block shield.

    My previous most tanky char was a maxblock glad surrender scaling impale and it was essentially immortal unless I got a crazy degen then it was sweet dreams.

    Does the cold spell school do something to the mobs in regards to chill that effects how much damage I'm taking ? If so are there ways to scale it etc.

    I have maybe 5.3kES and at level 78 I feel almost as tanky as my 97 fully kitted out glad with 100ex invested.

    Are there other spell schools that help with survivability ?

    submitted by /u/BegaKing
    [link] [comments]

    Terrible Youtube Build Channel

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 03:15 PM PDT

    https://www.youtube.com/c/GyrotexGaming/featured

    Has anyone come across this guy's build videos. I just happened to stumble upon this channel because I saw a video with 90k views, advertising "beginner friendly builds". But when I actually watched the videos, I was shocked at how bad his game knowledge was. He had absolutely no idea what he was doing, and was still garnering appreciation from viewers in the comments. I'm all for people making guides and information throughout the community and especially to newer players, but this guy's builds were hands down the worst thing a new POE player could get their hands on. I just wanted to share this and get to know your guys' opinion on this.

    submitted by /u/SlateJupiter42
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel