• Breaking News

    Sunday, July 25, 2021

    Path of Exile Builds Rage Vortex during leveling. It can get pretty big, but its horrible on the eyes.

    Path of Exile Builds Rage Vortex during leveling. It can get pretty big, but its horrible on the eyes.


    Rage Vortex during leveling. It can get pretty big, but its horrible on the eyes.

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 01:40 PM PDT

    SST gladiator. Go bleed or impale?

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 11:54 PM PDT

    This is my first time playing SST. Would like some opinion.

    submitted by /u/velaxi1
    [link] [comments]

    Cold or impale version for Spectral Helix?

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 10:36 PM PDT

    Looking to do either a raider or a zerker build but not to sure what the pros and cons are on both. Which one is better for league start and which one will scale the most?

    submitted by /u/Pharcri
    [link] [comments]

    Would I be immune to freeze with pantheon 50% reflect freeze and 50% avoid ailment?

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 08:27 PM PDT

    Still haven't chosen a starter yet, is anyone loving theirs?

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 06:02 AM PDT

    Won't be able to play till tonight at best, how are things shaking out with your builds? Happy with your choices? Would you recommend it? How far into the game are you? Anyone playing generic summoner in maps yet?

    submitted by /u/dperls
    [link] [comments]

    New unique iron flask, Olroth's Resolve

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 02:58 AM PDT

    Other than scaling flat damage, is there any other angle to approach Reaper?

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 02:52 PM PDT

    This is definitely my favorite skill in the game visually, but holy crap its damage is booty. I've been doing a pretty standard damage stacking with necro/elementalist (swapped between the two) build, but the scaling seems to not be there.

    I'm wondering if there are any other angles to approach it with.

    Is there any way of hyper-buffing the bleed mechanic?

    I saw someone was doing something funky with impale, how has that worked out?

    submitted by /u/elijahhoward
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone tried CoC?

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 11:18 AM PDT

    I logged onto standard and tweaked my CoC Ice Spear Raider, and it's still pretty dead. I dropped an aura (Flesh & Stone) and a herald (Ice), 15% rmr shield and 4 Enlighten, swapped in clusters with mana regen suffix, took more mana on tree, using enduring mana flask, crafted -7 mana cost on both rings, took Lucidity giving -3 channeling mana cost, have 26% rmr on tree, 1305 mana (545 unreserved), using legacy Cinderswallow.

    My 6L is: Cyclone—Awakened CoC—Awakened GMP—Inspiration—Ice Spear—Creeping Frost. In Cospris: Ice Spear—GMP—Power Charge on Crit (swapped for Creeping Frost since I put inspiration in 6L). Running 20 Anomalous Precision, Discipline, and Hatred. If I put in 20 Clarity, I have 372 unreserved mana.

    It seems fine enough until I get to anything that doesn't die instantly, at which point I immediately can't sustain any mana (also tried spamming instant mana flask) and do zdps on bosses. I admit I didn't try to calculate anything and just wanted to see if it was even playable by making the above adjustments—which IMO isn't insignificant—while retaining much of the core build (CI, 100% hit, 98% crit without old diamond, relatively fast with decent DPS). Any suggestions? Or is it just time to move on?

    submitted by /u/WlLFRID
    [link] [comments]

    What happened to the new skill gem that stole a rare monsters modifier?

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 10:59 PM PDT

    Basically title. I dont seem to find anything related to the gem outside of the video showcasing it. Cant see the gem info in the New and Updated gem changes post either.

    https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1087700072 (01:13:45)

    submitted by /u/ThoughtShes18
    [link] [comments]

    Earthbreaker - Tectonic Slam - Endurance Charges

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 10:04 PM PDT

    Hey there,

    My google-fu shows that most people are split on what I'm trying to figure out.
    Do your Endurance charges affect the fissure / area effects on tectonic slam if your totem is the one doing the slamming through Earthbreaker.

    Folk say that the totems use the skill as if you're the one to cast it, and since you don't need to consume the charge to get the benefit it should work.

    It's too early for me in the league to test it reliably so does anyone know?

    - A

    submitted by /u/AceWolf
    [link] [comments]

    Could cyclone slayer still be viable?

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 03:44 AM PDT

    Hello,

    I've created some time ago my first character and made it to lvl 65 with this guide: https://www.poe-vault.com/guides/ultimate-cyclone-slayer-build-guide

    I know there was a lot of nerfs, but could this be still viable? It's my first build, I liked it and want to play it some more.

    submitted by /u/Shibitos
    [link] [comments]

    Spectral helix bleed?

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 03:42 AM PDT

    Would this work or would it be very weak?

    submitted by /u/Coffeeblackzero
    [link] [comments]

    Spectral helix

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 03:09 AM PDT

    Y ppl are going with all 3 ele dmg with trinity support instead of just scaling with one elemental.. What are the ups and downs?

    submitted by /u/donatus17
    [link] [comments]

    Help with storm rain mana raider

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 12:29 PM PDT

    Hey guys I tried to follow Karvarousku storm rain raider and when I hit maps I've made transition from TR to storm rain... But holy damn, didnt expect the skill to hit THAT bad, its first time in the 8 years that I'm just not able to kill tier ONE map bosses.

    Tried all kind of shenanings, getting as much of flat lightning / few gem swaps but I just have enormous issues with yellow monsters / map bosses.

    Anyone with better experience with storm rain can give me some pointers? I just dont know how to make it workable.

    https://pastebin.com/vuKafFWP

    submitted by /u/Malfecius
    [link] [comments]

    Rerolling ideas, started with Popcorn SRS

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 02:20 AM PDT

    Ok guys, so I started with Popcorn SRS, leveling was a breeze, started maps and the damage is atrocious (I am still on 4Links, but it's low level maps, cmon, it should really be better). Rage-quitted and uninstalled the game. Now I want to give it yet another try and make this league work. Never had a league so bad that made me ragequit. Everything is nerfed.

    I want to reroll either Ice Trap Saboteur or Scourge Arrow Pathfinder. What do you guys think? I got couple chaos, maybe I might try to endure some more maps and get a full Tabula before respeccing.

    submitted by /u/returnofsnow
    [link] [comments]

    What's an easy source of burning I can get as Eye of Winter Saboteur?

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 01:14 PM PDT

    To proc the ascendency passive of 40% crit multi against burning enemies. Does "added fire damage to spells" on my wands guarantee burning on crit? Is there something I can link my skitter bots to and auto ignite enemies?

    submitted by /u/mmmniced
    [link] [comments]

    Just realised the 200% multiplier from Arrogance Support - Budged way for going Low Life?

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 01:36 AM PDT

    Hi all! Hope you had a gread leveling and league start so far!

    Well. Iam a Vortex Occultist. Here is my quick setup: Vortex-Hypo-Controlled Destruction-Efficacy-Ele Focus Voidsphere-Hextouch-Frostbite Flame Dash-Arcane Surge-Frost Bomb Cold Snap-Controlled Destruction-Hypo Bonechill

    Well. I tried to go Low Life, like i did with Trickster and Scion last League. But when activating my Malevolence with Arrogance Support, i realised it doesnt work anymore :( because its now 200% multiplier.

    Now i cant go Low Life while reserving only Vitality and Clarity. And i dont have any low reserving Auras to use the rest of my life. Also iam getting in trouble with mana, when i reserve Petrified Blood and Malevolence and/or Discipline, cause its already 35%+50%, so i never cant use as many auras if i would play prism guardian.

    Is there a budget way, to go Low Life and use the same amount of Auras if i would use a Prism Guardian?

    I want to put in Malevolence and Discipline at least, than having at least 49% life reserved, but nothing fits! Please Help Auras i really want: Clarity, Vitality, Malevolence, Discipline, Petrifiend Blood.

    submitted by /u/Skoopy_590
    [link] [comments]

    How is Absolution?

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 08:35 AM PDT

    How do you guys make it work?

    I felt zdps in early acts and had to respecc into a generic zombie/skele necro to progress. Felt super underwhelming dmg wise.

    submitted by /u/Derp531
    [link] [comments]

    Raider/ranger Choice

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 01:30 AM PDT

    SST ele conv?

    Scourge arrow?

    Ele hit?

    Just want to clear the acts and early whites/yellows for now. Trapper isn't my gig, feels clunky now after changes to monster dmg/hp/ailments. Tired of getting one tapped/multi tapped because my traps miss or don't go off.

    submitted by /u/Ladoona
    [link] [comments]

    Absolutely bricked my league start, what do i do?

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 01:24 AM PDT

    tried playing poison bv assassin, got through acts and i cant even do tier 1 maps, and struggle clearing act monsters im like 8 levels overleveled lmfao. i have 0 chaos or alchs left after buying trash gear to cap res, and have never run into issues like this in the 6 leagues ive played so not sure what to do. are you just meant to start over again in this situation? because im struggling to find the motivation to do acts again.

    submitted by /u/Hamburgerfatso
    [link] [comments]

    Have anyone tried messing with Black Scythe Arbalist minions as spectres?

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 02:03 PM PDT

    They seem to be using crossbows as seen by the name and has 2 attacks. One powershot that seem to penetrate enemies and one overhead shot that drops down multiple projectiles in an area.

    Do you think they are viable for a spectre build? They just seem super rad for me not to try

    submitted by /u/moonmeh
    [link] [comments]

    Methods to deal with Freeze?

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 12:52 AM PDT

    Freeze is infuriating after flask nerfs.

    Are we limited to just Aquamarine flask, Dream Fragment, ailment immunity and syndicate craft now?

    Playing Saboteur in SSF currently, using Aquamarine flask.

    submitted by /u/zedarzy
    [link] [comments]

    Best 6L Setup for FR Totems?

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 11:21 PM PDT

    Has anybody been testing the various source of extra projectiles? Volley, GMP, Rain of Splinters?

    What about Fork or Chain?

    submitted by /u/livejamie
    [link] [comments]

    Has anyone else started a manabond heirophant and is having good results?

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 10:53 PM PDT

    I started a manabond heiro and im in early maps and im not thrilled with it. feels very clunky and slow - damage is very inconsistent - when i drop everything on a boss i can 2-3 tap them but occasionally ill just get stuck on a rare that takes 20 seconds to kill. Being at low mana is honestly a difficult thing to do because you are so heavily incentivized to stack mana otherwise. but if you are at low mana you fuck your cast speed as you wait for regen. just feels kinda gigaclunk all around.

    I went non-crit and I think thats part of my issue. Here's my ideal tree/gear (https://pastebin.com/CGWm1Lwf) and my actual (https://pastebin.com/NkGcATvi).

    I'm tempted to hang up the build and try something else. How is everyone else doing with it?

    submitted by /u/Notsomebeans
    [link] [comments]

    Forbidden Rite Scaling

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 10:40 PM PDT

    This may be a dumb question, but does Forbidden Rite scale from Spell Damage in addition to the damage it gains from your life/energy shield?

    submitted by /u/Tarrtarus
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel