• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 31, 2021

    Path of Exile Builds What is the most satisfying build you've ever played?

    Path of Exile Builds What is the most satisfying build you've ever played?


    What is the most satisfying build you've ever played?

    Posted: 30 Oct 2021 04:54 PM PDT

    Maybe it creates big explosions or pops bosses in one hit - in your subjective opinion which build was the most satisfying for you?

    submitted by /u/InvalidOpinionYT
    [link] [comments]

    Pretty awesome thread of hope for ele crit bow characters.

    Posted: 30 Oct 2021 01:45 PM PDT

    Is Unbound Ailments actually good for poison builds or is it mostly PoB warrioring?

    Posted: 30 Oct 2021 06:32 PM PDT

    Because PoB calculates your "Total DPS Including Poison" assuming that you'll have max poison stacks on the monster, PoB gives a lot of weight to poison duration. Because of this, Unbound Ailments is almost always the number one DPS support for any poison build, at least on paper. Considering how difficult it is to actually achieve max poison stacks in any given encounter, i'm wondering if it's actually not a great support to take, and if something that doesn't look as good on paper but helps front-load the damage better is actually better in game play. Anyone else have any thoughts on this? What have you done with your most successful poison builds?

    submitted by /u/Metaphoricalsimile
    [link] [comments]

    LF Tanky mapper ~10-15 ex budget

    Posted: 31 Oct 2021 12:17 AM PDT

    Getting a bit burnt out of my league starter, and looking to play a nice tanky mapper. Doesn't need to be hardcore lovers of tanky, but definitely not a glass cannon. Favorite past build was burning arrow in 3.14. Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/HoobieDue
    [link] [comments]

    2H Energy Blade witch?

    Posted: 31 Oct 2021 02:57 AM PDT

    I've been trying to make a 2H witch with Energy Blade for about a week, because she holds the sword really cool and it seems like Eblade should benefit most from the pure int character... but I haven't really found a good way to do it (it doesn't help that this is my first time PoBing myself).

    My first attempt was taking Blackjackking's Energy Blade mockup and just turning it into a witch, but it gets way too much damage from Inevitable Judgement that I cannot regain without completely changing the tree.

    Second attempt was trying to get some of that DPS from Elementalist via Shaper of Storms, exposure and golems, with a focus on crit. Golems also give us phys reduction that I wouldn't know how to get without either armour or evasion. Traveling into the left and right areas of the tree gives us some nice nodes and enough attributes to keep Blood Rage and Vaal Ancestral Warchief. Mana cost per second is slightly higher than our regen, which is worrying, but I don't know if it bricks the build yet:

    https://pastebin.com/yFjyXQyA

    For the next attempt, I tried stepping away from crit, using EO instead, and trying to focus on the Energy Shield a little bit more. This seems to give us more average DPS, but we need more Strength to keep Vaal Ancestral Warchief and the higher attack speed and thus mana cost probably bricks the build. Also we cannot benefit from crit flasks anymore.

    https://pastebin.com/uHGhEt05

    The final attempt goes even deeper into these issues, even losing Blood Rage. Going into Spiritual Aid and Spiritual Command gives us a bunch of DPS, but we can't really pay the mana cost for it:

    https://pastebin.com/s0uQSMu7

    I also tried cold conversion and going into Occultist at some point but it didn't look great.

    In all, I find that I'm spread way too thin, trying to solve too many problems at once.

    Is there any way any of these builds can end up being viable? Is there some other completely different tree you would try to make 2H eblade witch work? Any way to make a build that actually benefits from the 2H instead of it being a liability (i.e. all of the above would probably work better by just getting a shield)?

    submitted by /u/alllucky7s
    [link] [comments]

    Should I switch ascendencies for storm brand?

    Posted: 31 Oct 2021 12:06 AM PDT

    I'm playing an inquisitor but I'm afraid to keep investing in this build. It seems like biggest benefit is the regen and ability to ignore pen on any gear. Regen imo is probably useless since there are so little defensive layers I can pick up without sacrificing massive dps and this build doesn't feel good when things don't pop.

    I'm considering switching to occultist or assassin. At a glance it looks like occultist would be better for map clear due to ascendency pop on top of inpulsa. While assassin would be a better bosser but still be a glass cannon so it would all comes down to mechanics. Would running inpulsa be enough for map clear making the occultist ascendency less useful?

    Would occultist be a better pick for map clear? Assassin gets to ignore reflect making rolling corrupted maps easier too… Is there any reason to stick with inquisitor?

    submitted by /u/TurboBerries
    [link] [comments]

    I made a Seismic Trapper and would love some feedback on how to tankier

    Posted: 30 Oct 2021 06:02 PM PDT

    How to make it Tankier* fixed title

    I made this Seismic trapper and would love some feedback before i try to level it

    I would also like to get tankier

    https://pastebin.com/hXRvcTma here is the POB

    I made it with basic rares and Uniques I know I can get (clusters are quite easy to craft, got a friend who knows how)

    But I feel like I quite low on life and eHP

    I want to use it in t16s shaper guardian maps and maven

    It is suppose to be a bossing trapper for maven and sirus (+ shaper and his guardians)

    Any feedback would be loved :D

    If you have any questions I will answer them when I can

    btw first real build (1k hours played be gentle)

    submitted by /u/DrakoXNinja
    [link] [comments]

    Bricked my first Sirus (A8) Looking for a build to comfortably take bosses.

    Posted: 30 Oct 2021 03:58 PM PDT

    Playing Skelly Mages for the past couple days, got all stones and Sirus spawn, went for it at A8 because I have done the fight in past leagues though with much tankier builds. I used all 6 portals with him being left at maybe 5% life.

    I'm looking for a good build for bossing that can tank most hits given out by A8 conquerors+Sirus, but one that also feels nice to map with. I have liked the Skelly Mage playstyle a fair bit as I normally love summoners anyway.

    PoB: 92 Skelly Mage

    I do also have 87 LL Storm Brand Occ, 81 RF Inq, 81 Phys Trapper.

    I was looking at the Poison Spectral Helix Champion, I'm worried at map clear speed though. here

    submitted by /u/sam6555
    [link] [comments]

    Good endgame minion builds?

    Posted: 31 Oct 2021 03:46 AM PDT

    Preferably something SSF friendly, but if not then that's fine.

    submitted by /u/PharahTheCat
    [link] [comments]

    anyone got a spectre build?

    Posted: 31 Oct 2021 03:10 AM PDT

    see title. dont really care which ones

    submitted by /u/girl_stink
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for Magic Find Build on Low budget 10ex

    Posted: 31 Oct 2021 02:23 AM PDT

    Hey! I wanted to Play some MF in League but dont really find a satisfying and non HH Build. Most of the people are playing Lightning Arrow which i played Last Time Farming fractured t2 Tower maps but without HH you cant kill anything.

    Anyone has a pob or a tip what build and what to Farm?

    submitted by /u/ILLU_justicex33
    [link] [comments]

    What would you say are good damage benchmarks for builds in modern PoE?

    Posted: 30 Oct 2021 04:22 PM PDT

    With all damage nerfed heavily in 3.15 and some other things taking hits in 3.16, what are "viable" damage amounts for builds these days?

    A lot of things I try to scrap together in PoB tend to barely break 1 mil sDPS with affordable gear, so I'm trying to figure out if it's an issue with how I build things, if I'm just using bad skills, or if 1 mil sDPS is an acceptable amount these days.

    submitted by /u/Stormquake
    [link] [comments]

    Having a hard time with bosses with my skeleton mages can I get any tips?

    Posted: 30 Oct 2021 10:39 PM PDT

    My biggest problem is my minions are getting killed all the time, especially against some bosses and harvest where they are getting insta killed at times. I also feel like I could use some more single target. I have 4 ex for upgrades atm, any suggestions appreciated!

    https://pastebin.com/4e5d5WyC

    submitted by /u/aGalaxy
    [link] [comments]

    Does someone have an FR Build that isnt to high budget? I kinda got bored of poison concoction, and thought about going Occultist FR or converting My pathfinder to poison TS, which would be cheap .

    Posted: 30 Oct 2021 07:14 PM PDT

    Build suggestions for APK blight map farming.

    Posted: 31 Oct 2021 03:51 AM PDT

    I have around 4ex saved and a level 60 occultist. (Failed TR Occulitst leaguestart build). Can any one suggest me an build capable of afk farming blight maps? I would prefer someone from witch class. Any PoB or build guide would be much appreciated.

    submitted by /u/diwpro007
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for some Extreme Tanky Boss Killer

    Posted: 31 Oct 2021 03:40 AM PDT

    Looking for a nice Tanky Boss Killer ( dont want to play Trap or Mines )

    Maybe Something with Totems , saw Strenght Stacking Chieftain but i cant really decide ^^

    I dont care for Clear Speed , just want an nice tanky Boss killer ^^

    submitted by /u/Fabulous_Panic_5167
    [link] [comments]

    {3.16 TR Occultist Leaguestarter} - 106C invested at time of recording

    Posted: 30 Oct 2021 03:32 PM PDT

    How do I improve my Lightning arrow/frenzy raider build?

    Posted: 31 Oct 2021 03:19 AM PDT

    I haven't played bow builds before. What should I go for after I get six-links and probably a Thread of Hope on the right?
    https://pastebin.com/r37XzD2A

    submitted by /u/Lolzor
    [link] [comments]

    League started poison concoction, got to middle of red maps and got bored. Looking for a boss killer, any ideas?

    Posted: 30 Oct 2021 11:31 PM PDT

    Title. I played poison concoction and got to mid tier red maps, and I've started to get bored with this build. What would be a good boss killer build, as I've never really done that before?

    In all my playtime in PoE 90% of it has been raider because I like going really fast, so most of the builds I've played have been clear-speed focused. Raider suggestions would be appreciated but not necessary. On the other side of the coin, something very tanky and good at killing bosses would be fun. Those aren't a requirement, though

    submitted by /u/Valyntine_
    [link] [comments]

    What are the best dps spectres after SO nerf?

    Posted: 30 Oct 2021 04:43 PM PDT

    Skeleton mages Chaos Damage conversion

    Posted: 31 Oct 2021 03:15 AM PDT

    Hi fellas exiles,

    I ran a fun skelly mages build last league but ran out of time to push it to the true endgame, and wanted to try it again but with a little change.

    Is there any way you can play this build with a 100% elemental to chaos damage conversion ?

    I was thinking about pairing it with the United in Dreams mace for Envy aura and poisons dot damage, but for pure conversion I guess something like Triad Grip won't work, as it convert physical damage and mage skellies deals flat elemental damage if I'm correct.

    It will just purely change the playstyle of the whole build, freeing the body armor near mandatory Fleshcrafter slot but I'm struggling in finding a way to convert minions elemental damage to chaos.

    Thanks !

    submitted by /u/ChuckFisto
    [link] [comments]

    [PoB] Currently playing Poisonous Concoction PF, need advice

    Posted: 31 Oct 2021 03:13 AM PDT

    https://pastebin.com/9zEWfVg1

    I'm curious to see if I'm missing something, is my gem links, supports, auras etc all alright?

    I'm currently saving up for an Impresence so i can run Despair as an aura

    Anything else I should do with the skilltree?

    I kind of have no idea what I should do with the skilltree, so I just put some points pretty much all over the place

    Build feels fine, except my single-target feels kind of lacking at the moment

    submitted by /u/__v1ce
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone playing RF Inquis? Can you share your experience so far?

    Posted: 30 Oct 2021 10:40 AM PDT

    I've been playing since closed beta and never tried RF. Since the new nodes and flat life regen mod on gear, it looks easier to start than ever. Aesthetically it's also super cool.

    I am mainly curious as to how this build performs damage-wise once you start fighting conquerors, red maps, scourge, and later bosses? Does it get super expensive to be able to do any damage at all?

    I am not looking for Breach league era BF DPS, but comfortable enough to not be terrible.

    submitted by /u/decyphier_
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a well-rounded Elementalist build!

    Posted: 31 Oct 2021 02:50 AM PDT

    Hey guys ! Just wanted some advice or direction with regards to this!

    I've played every Necromancer and Occultist build before as I'm a Witch lover, but have never leaned towards the Elementalist and would like to experiment this league!

    I've done some digging in this Reddit, PoE forums, poe.ninja but all of them seem to have either survivability issues, mediocre DPS or a high investment floor that you would need to be able to comfortably do red maps / endgame bosses / 36/40 as compared to the viability of Necro and Occultist to fulfill all these conditions.

    Would like some advice! Thanks so much!

    submitted by /u/titan-trifect
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel