• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 27, 2022

    Path of Exile Builds [3.17] Wave of Conviction Build (League Starter) | Elementalist | Archnemesis | Path of Exile 3.17

    Path of Exile Builds [3.17] Wave of Conviction Build (League Starter) | Elementalist | Archnemesis | Path of Exile 3.17


    [3.17] Wave of Conviction Build (League Starter) | Elementalist | Archnemesis | Path of Exile 3.17

    Posted: 27 Apr 2022 09:26 AM PDT

    Hi guys, please help me, struggling with damage on T14+ maps and not sure where to take my build next (Slayer Cyclone Shockwave)

    Posted: 27 Apr 2022 08:39 AM PDT

    hello :)

    Was following Navandis build https://pastebin.com/PJVa3cmn

    but hit a but of a roadblock and require some assistance. Im not sure whats the biggest/best next upgrade I can do to improve my build? All my missions and challenges are T14+, but Im kinda strugging with that at the moment. Please see my character here: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/ShadowSpadeSA/characters

    I know im still level 90, im working on that, but also dying quite a bit due to low damage :/ any assistance would be appreciated. Thanks.

    Im on Archnemesis softcore and with like 6 ex roughly at the moment

    submitted by /u/ShadowSpade
    [link] [comments]

    Roast my Stormburst / frostblink trickster pob please

    Posted: 27 Apr 2022 11:45 AM PDT

    https://pastebin.com/FE2i37dh

    Original idea was to do CwC bodyswap (which this still can with a gem swap) but frostblink is also instant and might be tolerable with some reduced CDR.

    I tried to use reasonable week 1/2 items, but maybe overstepped in some places.

    Anyone ever played a build like this? I saw one other similar idea on poe.ninja here but this trickster take ought to have more recovery/sustain.

    I crafted some clusters for it, but am not sure what to drop to fit those in, it might be a little to stretched for that to be reasonable.

    submitted by /u/Alex_McP
    [link] [comments]

    Effective ways to level a Shield Crush character (league start context).

    Posted: 27 Apr 2022 11:34 AM PDT

    Similar to a previous post I made recently but I'm curious how people generally do this, if anyone has a POB/tree or some kind etc. I imagine you use a steel skill and then helix and transition into SC when you get to maps but I could be wrong.

    Would be a Slayer in the end in my case but I'd be interested in seeing Berserkers etc do it too.

    submitted by /u/Choa_is_a_Goddess
    [link] [comments]

    What kind of DPS does Righteous Fire have?

    Posted: 27 Apr 2022 11:57 AM PDT

    Hi all. Im looking at playing RF, a few vid's ive seen though the bossing is pretty terrible.

    Those who have played it, how do you find it? Does it scale well, and eventually can delete most(all?) bosses?

    Also, which version is the best to play.. I know Poh'x is popular but i'm just looking at his video now and his "league start" version only has like 1 mil DPS and he says that setup costs 5-15 ex... which seems like alot of investment for only 1m damage!

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/BenLondonAbs
    [link] [comments]

    please recommend me an ignite build for 3.18

    Posted: 27 Apr 2022 01:59 AM PDT

    Ive always wanted to try ignite, but never got around to it. And decided that Ill finally do it in 3.18.

    My only criteria really is for it to have solid single target dmg and no insane budget requirements because I want it as my starter.

    Thanks in advance.

    Im an experienced player so I dont need an in depth guide just never played ignite before

    submitted by /u/shaunika
    [link] [comments]

    Sire of Shards Creeping Frost

    Posted: 27 Apr 2022 03:41 AM PDT

    Thoughts on my crude draft?

    Posted: 27 Apr 2022 03:59 AM PDT

    Hi

    I know everything can change before 3.18, but when my brain is idle, PoB opens..

    I've been trying to fit in everything I like in to one character, but there's a lot that I'm unsure about and I don't have time to experiment properly. If anyone cares to tell me where my build might fail, I'd appreciate it.

    So my thought process went something like this:

    Things I like:

    - Inquisitor recovery (I league started 3.17 with RF and it was great, but I'm done with RF now)

    - Bossing with cremation (I haven't figured out any alternative that felt as good for me)

    - Not dying

    - Smooth (but not necessarily zoomzoom) mapping

    - Clicking aura reservation nodes

    Things I don't care about:

    - Mapping with cremation

    So I thought if it was possible to combine winter orb and cremation.. Thinking I'd have something to clear trash with and if something tanky stays alive, it would have corpses around that I could cremate. So I'd need alternating sceptre so I wouldn't shatter trash mobs, but I figured brittle would be great anyway to support both skills. One general consern that I have is, am I going to hurt myself too much as I can't use +1 to x skill gems for both? I was hoping that they could complement each other as both are AoE and projectile and I like lingering stuff.

    Other thing is that I'm not familiar with Winter orb. Do I need to invest in AoE for overlapping? What supports to use?

    I don't do my PoB's completed. Just key stuff in and that's it. I know that it's a lvl 97 tree with place holder gear

    If I were to run this, I think I'd run Rolling magma with combustion and have immolate on my Cremation before switching to winter orb after I have Alternating Sceptre and other gear I suppose. Instruments of Virtue is going to be replaced with Inevitable Judgement at some point I guess. Then I can swap Fire Pen with Ele Focus, as I don't need Pen or Scorch anymore.

    I'm going to need a lot of Crit Multi and Astramantis can be swapped to a rare easily.

    I'm going to go SC, but undecided on SSF or not. Obviously Replica Soul Tether or woke orbed shield aren't too realistic if I'm going SSF, but it might be fun to try.

    Any help will be appreciated

    Atm, it looks like this:

    https://pastebin.com/E28ABCy2

    submitted by /u/Himskatti
    [link] [comments]

    Whats the best of these leaguestarters to complete my league plan?

    Posted: 27 Apr 2022 03:02 AM PDT

    I plan to make a character, clear the atlas and then do beyond deli juiced mapping. I am considering the following characters:

    Carrion golem necro

    Herald of Ice autobomber

    Hole relic necro

    skeleton mages.

    TS something ?

    I prefer characters that don't require lots of brainpower or lots of clicks to play. Unsure which is the best bet. Advice appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Zeusolympus
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel