• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 28, 2022

    Path of Exile Builds Spark is an interesting but mechanically difficult skill to min-max. Here are the results of simulating Spark’s effective hit rate across a range of practical character values from poe.ninja.

    Path of Exile Builds Spark is an interesting but mechanically difficult skill to min-max. Here are the results of simulating Spark’s effective hit rate across a range of practical character values from poe.ninja.


    Spark is an interesting but mechanically difficult skill to min-max. Here are the results of simulating Spark’s effective hit rate across a range of practical character values from poe.ninja.

    Posted: 28 Jun 2022 05:57 AM PDT

    [3.18] Shockwave Cyclone Build | Slayer | Sentinel | Path of Exile 3.18

    Posted: 27 Jun 2022 01:42 PM PDT

    Different ways of obtaining consistent endurance charges on bow based builds? Specifically on a berserker.

    Posted: 27 Jun 2022 07:51 PM PDT

    I think I've finally settled on a play style I really like in bow based attacks and builds - and a bow-zerker blasting through maps sounds fun as hell to me with with rage at 60+

    I've finally reached an understanding that t16 maps don't necessarily require uber DPS but much more well rounded defense.

    One thing I've encountered recently is how difficult it is to obtain and sustain endurance charges without heavy investment on this specific combo. (I'm lucky enough to be able to play enough to get my off-meta builds to red maps)

    So what are some cool, cheap, or "off meta" ways to sustain endurance charges throughout maps and map bosses that y'all have found?

    submitted by /u/notmybeamerjob
    [link] [comments]

    [3.18] My Vaal Righteous Fire Templar Build on POE ! All content / Super Tanky / No mageblood /150ex

    Posted: 28 Jun 2022 05:54 AM PDT

    EA elem build help

    Posted: 28 Jun 2022 05:18 AM PDT

    Hi exile, noob here. a friend give me around 30ex to invest for bossing and i invest on my ea (i'm following a poeninja build). sure now my build works better but it feel like is not that good: for examble i have truble even with baran...as i told u before i'm noob but still i should be able to clean ez boss like him...can u guys give me some tips? what am i do wrong? here my pob https://pastebin.com/RcCUpWG8 ty for ur time exile!

    submitted by /u/GarpezJr
    [link] [comments]

    Build for legion/deli

    Posted: 28 Jun 2022 05:13 AM PDT

    Dear all,

    Im once again asking for your help :) I usually play 1-2 characters per league and my goal is to complete 40/40 challenges by myself. However this league I kinda struggle with legion / 200 deli splinters challenge (have already everything else done)

    Legion struggle:

    I play posion sabo which is really not great for 4 ways to farm unrelenting emblems. I does OK during normal legion since I took that extra time + extra dmg while in stasis but during 4ways I usually dont reach more than 3 lines of rewards. I think I will be able to do 4way unrelenting challenge once I farm all 4 unrelenting emblems on my sabo. I probably need something faster to reach more rewards

    Delirium struggle:

    Sabo is slow - I tried juiced tropical island with scarabs alva etc but I usually run out of time or leave lot of strugglers (usually rare monsters which gave lot of splitners) especially to the end of map where mobs are super tanky.

    So I think I need something faster and non dot based and probably not trap/mine based since its lot of delayed damage. I bought mageblood week ago so I have like 20ex + mageblood I can deffinitely farm more but honestly I just want to get those challenges done and call it good league :)

    I have ranger 93lvl from BPL (helix deadeye who is kinda fast but clear is ehhh) and witch on 86 (DD necro which is not clear hero :D) so ideally if I can utilize one of those classes so I dont have to level again (I hate leveling).

    Thanks a lot in advance!

    submitted by /u/jirkamcz
    [link] [comments]

    Questions for EA Totem Champion

    Posted: 28 Jun 2022 04:21 AM PDT

    Hi All

    I'm playing EA Totem Champion, and i'm currently experimenting some things.

    First, here's my POB: https://pastebin.com/te8CiJi5

    1. Question:

    I made a double curse 6link on chest with frenzy-GMP-LifeTap-Awakened Hextouch lvl5-flammability-elemental weakness.
    I have no curse on hit-ring equipped

    If i attack enemies with frenzy now, it displays the EW-icon only. If i switch positions in 6link of flammability and EW, it displays the flammability-icon on enemies.

    What is wrong here?
    I also see nowhere in the description of Wake Hextouch that it increases the curse limit by 1? Has this changed?

    1. Question:
      I removed lifetap from main link, and replaced it with woke elemental damage with attacks skill. For that, i have to remove skitterbots, so i have enough mana to cast the totems. Then i needed to add "shock nearby enemies for 4 sec when you focus" on my ring, to have acces to shock too.

    Do you think this is worth it?

    submitted by /u/kkmonk
    [link] [comments]

    Divine Flesh

    Posted: 28 Jun 2022 01:40 AM PDT

    Divine Flesh

    Hi, i would like to know how Divine Flesh works.

    I know normally people just stack max chaos res, but in my build its impossible so currently i have max 80% to all res. I wonder if there is any point for Divine flesh now.

    So , if i get 100 Lightning dmg, it will be reduced by 80% ligtning res to 20 dmg, and the 50% of this 20 will be reduced by 80% of chaos resistance ??

    Or when 100 light dmg taken , 50% of it is going to light res and 50% to chaos res ?? if so in this case if both resistances are 80% i can just remove DF and just use lightning res beacuse both resistances have same value .

    How it works ?

    https://preview.redd.it/7342mkezqb891.png?width=894&format=png&auto=webp&s=cc5079b758387a089eb79708851f207fe4bc4039

    submitted by /u/tarantio_dace
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for an endgame viable build - starting with 40-50 exalts

    Posted: 28 Jun 2022 01:23 AM PDT

    Salutations exiles, as the title suggests I am looking for a build which is capable of doing most of the content / challenges of the game and which I can start with an investment of around 40-50 exalts.

    So far I thought about Ruetoo's selfcast Forbidden Rite Occultist and Uberdan's Cold Reap Inquisitor.

    It does not have to be the fastest, most tanky build out there but running juiced maps and doing some if not all uber bosses should be possible (with more investment).

    Which of the above builds would you recommend? I am open for other suggestions aswell. Not interested in EA totems or RF as I played both before. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/moist_geezer
    [link] [comments]

    Can Replica Maloney's Mechanism grant fanatic charges or trigger Cast on Crit?

    Posted: 28 Jun 2022 06:18 AM PDT

    The wiki states:

    Triggering a skill does not count as you using a skill. Therefore, effects that specify "when you Use a Skill", "when you Cast a Spell", "when you Attack", etc. will not work with triggers.

    This clearly applies to things like Asenath's Chant (or at least it should).

    Trigger a Socketed Spell when you Attack with a Bow, with a 0.3 second Cooldown

    However, the Instruments of Zeal ascendancy node has a somewhat different wording. So while I assume it should not work, I'd like some confirmation on whether or not it actually does.

    Gain 1 Fanatic Charge every second if you've Attacked in the past second

    Cast on Critical Strike does not state anything about you having to directly attack, which I assume means the item works in this case. Again, I would love some confirmation here.

    Supported Attacks will Trigger a Supported Spell when you Crit an Enemy

    Sadly, I don't have an inquisitor ready to test this in standard league myself, so I am hoping you guys have answers to the following questions:

    1. Does Asenath's Chant proc from a triggered bow attack of Replica Maloney's Mechanism?
    2. Does a triggered bow attack grant fanatic charges?
    3. Can a triggered bow attack trigger Cast on Critical Strike?
    4. Also, can the 1 second cooldown of the item be reduced like most other cooldowns?
    submitted by /u/Akarjumuru
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for TS Build to use with HH

    Posted: 28 Jun 2022 06:10 AM PDT

    basically i have a Mageblood im wanting to sell to buy a HH and setup a TS build so i will have about 70 ex if not more spare to buy gear, also unsure if going omni will be worth it with a HH Still.

    im wanting to basiclly run some 60% Deli if not more. 4 scarab Cemetry maps to try some Juicy content

    submitted by /u/Megadankmeme
    [link] [comments]

    Firestorm Arcanist Brand Occultist

    Posted: 28 Jun 2022 06:02 AM PDT

    Arakaali's Fang Scion - Maven Witnessed Uber Shaper

    Posted: 28 Jun 2022 05:43 AM PDT

    CWDT Wardloop Scion vs Witch

    Posted: 28 Jun 2022 05:32 AM PDT

    hi!

    Just a quick question. What is the up/downside of Scion vs Witch when playing a Wardloop CWDT Build? I'm considering leveling a scion just for CWDT, but if I can avoid it i rather do it on a witch.

    I just want to know where the up/downsides are. Damage celiling? Survivability?

    Thank you very much :)

    submitted by /u/ShietThePenguin
    [link] [comments]

    How/What to upgrade on my Omni LA Deadeye (or switch to TS?)

    Posted: 28 Jun 2022 04:36 AM PDT

    I usually use build guides and/or poe.ninja to see where to go in terms of upgrades, but at this point all the builds I look at have complete endgame gear. I don't know what to go for next. Mageblood/Headhunter aren't realistic for me yet, I kinda went Omni just because I wanted to see what it is like. Which is also why some of the gear still needs life, I realized that I don't get life from strength anymore waaay too late.

    But aside from that I'm not sure what stats to look for in a bow, I was thinking of crafting a triple ele damage essence one. But that alone wouldn't be enough because my current one also has elemental damage with attack skills. I could go Hyrri's Ire but I feel like even for a Ranger I'd by too squishy then. Then there's cluster jewels, don't know if that would be a good choice. So yeah, I'm a bit lost, first time I'm actually still playing a league after a month. Or should I switch to TS?

    As for my goals, I mainly want to farm 60%-80% delirious maps and maybe Elder/Shaper guardians and conquerors. I currently can do 40% deli maps, 60% are rough already.

    Budget would probably be around 20 Ex, or rather I can't really buy any single items that cost more than that.

    PoB: https://pastebin.com/ePxNAYD0

    submitted by /u/EmiliaOrSerena
    [link] [comments]

    One last build for the league. Got mageblood and 50-100ex

    Posted: 28 Jun 2022 12:24 AM PDT

    Got bored of the league and want to try one last build.
    Share your most fun mageblood build. I know that MB makes any build viable and easier to gear, but what builds really start to shine with it?

    submitted by /u/dadghar
    [link] [comments]

    Is the 1% Accuracy per 2% Quality craft completely useless?

    Posted: 28 Jun 2022 04:02 AM PDT

    Is the 1% Accuracy per 2% Quality craft completely useless?

    My bow is 30% quality so I thought it might fix some accuracy issues in my build. I'm currently at 97% hit chance and relying a bit on blind on hit / frenzy to hit 100%. I thought this would give me the accuracy I needed or at least some sort of accuracy increase but it's still exactly the same in POB.

    Am I understanding this wrong and how it actually works is it increases an accuracy modifier that is on the item?

    bow for reference

    submitted by /u/Albert_H0ffman
    [link] [comments]

    What's a good bosser I can convert my level 100 Inquisitor into?

    Posted: 28 Jun 2022 03:58 AM PDT

    Been playing RF, reached level 100 with it yesterday, and looking to convert into a dedicated boss killing build on the same character. Any templar build is fine. I'd say if I sell off my stuff with a big discount I'll have about 100ex to spend. I've looked a bit and spark inquisitor looks decent?

    submitted by /u/moansdijeol
    [link] [comments]

    Stuck with spectral helix

    Posted: 27 Jun 2022 09:47 AM PDT

    I just hit red maps and i feel the build falling off.
    The only thing that keeps it only are the shrines and the gull.
    I would really appreciate any and all to how i should go forward with this one
    My budget at the moment is 3ex and 70c

    And the current state of my build is this:

    https://pastebin.com/f4HBPunU

    submitted by /u/RazvanKiller
    [link] [comments]

    Help with EA Champion build, first league

    Posted: 27 Jun 2022 05:34 PM PDT

    Here is my POB: https://pastebin.com/HHDkze1q

    Hey folks I've been trying to improve as much as I can as this is my first league but I've kind've hit a wall. I was able to do the base invitation for eater and exarch but now doing the general is even a bit of a pain. Switching to SSF helped me learn a lot about the game and I have some general ideas about where I should be headed at the moment but honestly I'm kind've lost overall.

    Annoint: I know I need watchtowers but I just don't have the oils yet, I had temp spell suppression to cap out before getting some better gear.

    Gear in general could all use upgrading I just lose sight a bit when I'm playing I guess. I have all of the harvest nodes and reforge quite a bit. Currently trying to craft an amulet, I have a +1 all fire skills on a marble base with t1 accuracy.

    Any help or direction would honestly be appreciated. I'm HCSSF if that helps.

    Edit: Also wanted to say that I struggle a lot with blight maps even with the ring annoints. Maybe some research on the proper towers to use would help but getting the oils outside of map encounters where I even lose those sometimes is difficult.

    submitted by /u/Hour-Writer-1189
    [link] [comments]

    Problem with my first build!

    Posted: 27 Jun 2022 09:34 PM PDT

    Hey guys!

    Just finished all the 10 acts and started doing maps. I just realised my actual build isn't doing it anymore... I'm using a Fire/Necro using mainly Firestorm and Summon Skeleton. I have my resistance to 75/75/68 and still get one shot by a lot of stuffs. I haven't really put any point in anything other than damage and it might be the cause. Any idea how I could make my actual build better? Thanks!

    Link of my actual build for Path of Building:

    https://pastebin.com/smqnvQH2

    submitted by /u/NEOMORPHIK
    [link] [comments]

    Self cillh cyclone shockwawe berserk

    Posted: 28 Jun 2022 04:03 AM PDT

    https://pastebin.com/WpUn9AXpı just god the pob can some one cheak and help me whit it

    submitted by /u/oturankanuru
    [link] [comments]

    How can I improve my scuffed Fire Reap Chieftain to be Uber-boss viable?

    Posted: 27 Jun 2022 02:41 PM PDT

    https://pastebin.com/PDMjH36S

    It pretty comfortably farms deli maps even with the gaping gaps in it but my dps is way off what I would deem acceptable for cleaning up the 100 uber boss End Game Grinds (I see ~12M with 3x Reap but I'm pretty useless when it comes to PoB config).

    What are some obvious improvements that I should be focusing on and any crafting tips to achieve them would be welcome.

    Some ideas I have so far:

    • Cap spell suppress
    • Craft crit multi/cast speed ring(s)?
    • More int on gear (boots) so I can drop some very inefficient passive nodes to proc Leadership's Price.
    • Better sceptre, I fucked up the crafting of mine and ran out of currency.
    • Better Dawnbreaker for more phys to fire.
    submitted by /u/AlexVX_
    [link] [comments]

    [Build help] Want to try spark, for the first time!

    Posted: 27 Jun 2022 04:12 PM PDT

    Got 100ex at the time of this post,

    would like to have some guidance on how to build a good spark build.

    submitted by /u/Mithrir
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel