• Breaking News

    Sunday, May 19, 2019

    Path of Exile Builds soulrend + occultist?

    Path of Exile Builds soulrend + occultist?


    soulrend + occultist?

    Posted: 19 May 2019 04:16 AM PDT

    how good with soulrend + occultist be if I were to build ghost reaver and CI? would that 4% ES leech be worth it to use as a main skill?

    submitted by /u/alderoux
    [link] [comments]

    Bane Occultist - need some advices

    Posted: 18 May 2019 12:35 PM PDT

    Currently playing in ssf synthesis event on my self made bane occultist. However my bane seems to do rather low dps compared to my previous characters, even though i have better gear (i found vixen's gloves). Could someone give me some tips? Maybe i just screwed my build or gems?

    https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/balmora18/characters

    submitted by /u/balmora18
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for some tips to scale Burn damage on a Witch using Fireball [Flashback HC]

    Posted: 18 May 2019 12:22 PM PDT

    Hello,

    I've been thinking about doing a Ignite Fireball prolif build, as a Elementalist. But I haven't really played a Ignite build since the changes to double dipping.

    What would 'must have' items be, which is good for a build like that?

    I reckon I need some way to get more than one projectile, so should I use LMP/GMP, since they don't lower the Burn damage anymore?

    What would the 'ideal' 6 socket look like? Path of Building got problems sorting after Ignite DPS only. From what I can see:

    Fireball - Burning Damage - Combustion - Efficacy - Swift Affliction - Deadly Ailments

    This leaves out GMP/LMP.

    Thanks for reading!

    submitted by /u/Sulinia
    [link] [comments]

    Trickster Harness the Void skill

    Posted: 18 May 2019 07:40 PM PDT

    I know some spells/builds can double dip from this amazing ascendancy point, like elemental conversion/ele extra. I am wondering which skills/builds can make the most use of this?

    BUT i know the broken mechanics of ele as extra weapons/eternuty shroud and i am not including them in my question, i'm just talking about a build without insane budget gear.

    The ones that come to mind are WO and Storm Burst but would love to hear some more experienced opinions. Also wondering if something like Call of the Brotherhood will be extra juicy with this mechanic or other item slot.

    submitted by /u/Smurfmeister1
    [link] [comments]

    Best 6L Gems for Tidebreaker Wildstrike Jugg Build?

    Posted: 18 May 2019 08:26 AM PDT

    My build uses Malachai's Vision and i have about 800 ES on top of 6k life. Been testing using Damage on Full Life with the Energy Shield Leech gem. It seems a large percentage of the time i am leeching ES while still having full life so i maintain full damage, but it's not perfect obviously. Damage with Melee Attacks doesn't work on the chain/explosion/projectile so I have it out for that reason. Multistrike I don't really like having to use but seems to be the best alternative? Possibly reroll into another blue socket and use Elemental focus instead? (5% chance to ignite/freeze/shock anyway and no crit).

    Wondering if anyone else has ever used Tidebreaker+Wildstrike+Jugg and what supports they used. Right now for me it looks like this. I do not use the attack speed/accuracy nodes fyi. It's resolute techinique build.

    1 Wildstrike

    2 Elemental Damage with Attacks

    3 Added Fire Damage

    4 Multistrike

    5 Damage on full life

    6 Energy Shield Leech

    7 Damage per Endurance Charge (from Tidebreaker)

    submitted by /u/Biceptual317
    [link] [comments]

    Agony/Toxic Rain Trickster build advice needed

    Posted: 18 May 2019 08:10 AM PDT

    Any advice on how I can fix this? Gear/Glasks/Jewel Even on t2 maps in getting randomly killed some, just wanting to fix this or should I scraped it for more of a chaos conv. Build like Eternal Knives or?

    https://pastebin.com/YfR217PV

    submitted by /u/PrimevalTankRS
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel