• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 30, 2020

    Path of Exile Builds "Flame"Dash Build, POE

    Path of Exile Builds "Flame"Dash Build, POE


    "Flame"Dash Build, POE

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 06:09 PM PDT

    Did a league re-start, but struggling with build choices

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 05:54 AM PDT

    It is my first league, and I went really far. I was able to do double boss wave 20, A8 Sirus, etc. I didnt have a goal after that point and got bored, I did a giveaway of a herald stack and archmage stormbrand trickster build, gave away most of my currency, and deleted every other item you can imagine. t1-16 maps, sacrifice frags, etc. I wanted to prove to myself I can figure out a good league start and I can get to where I was. That is, clearing 20/20 simulacrum, A8 sirus, etc.

    I tried playing Golemancer, but that requires unique items, which requires probably close to 100c right now, and maybe closer to 300c in week1 of league as an estimate. 2 Cold Iron Points, 9 or so primordial jewels, anima stone, and primordial chains. Felt okay leveling with a hodge podge of minion skills, but not when it came to maps.

    I tried playing hiero templar leveling self cast arc/BL, and hit a wall around A5/A6. A5 Kitava took like 3-5 minutes to kill. I feel like Ive had some builds that could nearly insta-phase Kitava...

    I tried playing Bane Occult, and while its doing better than self cast arc/BL, there is 0 tankiness and survivability.

    So 3 failed league starts after I nuked everything. I dont trust my ability to make a league start right now, even though I know pretty much exactly what I want.

    1) Good AOE clear. 2) Can get to red maps on a cheap 6L or tabula. 3) Naturally tanky or has some form of sustain. 4) Doesn't fall flat vs bossing. 5) Can scale very well with found currency, be it a 10c purchase or a 10ex purchase. 6) Like 5, doesn't "Cap out" early, like ED/C or chaos builds do.

    In short, something that can go far with a basic 6L. Something that has decent regen/tankiness and something with AoE...so that if I do get hit I can survive, but hopefully I wont get hit because they die too fast. Something that can clear AND boss, and something that every upgrade I can feel. A huge increase in tankiness, a huge increase in dps, etc.

    It seems like Terminus Est Champ or Facebreaker Glad are the best choices that can check off all 6 points? For the ability to do all content for cheap but not really be tanky, it seems like ball lightning or toxic rain miner might be a good choice as you'd just need a 4-6L tremor rod, and a Kaoms heart whenever you can get it.

    submitted by /u/tingstodo
    [link] [comments]

    FASTEST Righteous Fire Uber Elder kill (No Herald Stacking)

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 01:34 AM PDT

    What the hell is wrong with my Ice Shot Deadeye?

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 05:22 AM PDT

    I dumped quite a sum of currency in this build (even when leaving out all the bricked Voidfletchers) and it just doesnt feel good, getting oneshot in easy t11 maps.

    I normally play armor/melee characters and this is my first evasion character since Incursion i think, but I doubt it should feel this way. I originally wanted a T15 Blight map farmer, but this seems impossible right now

    Here is my PoB: https://pastebin.com/hyS7zjVu

    I'm missing one jewel right now, but that shouldnt make that much of a difference.

    Thanks for any input

    submitted by /u/hicveithus
    [link] [comments]

    Spellslinger/wandslinger build ?

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 04:24 AM PDT

    I was playing coc icenova assassin with 6k life max dodge decent dps on hardcore. Hit t16 then died because of lag at t12... It happens anyway
    Now looking for a build both clear and good single target wand build. My pc is potato because of that cant play VD/DD spell slinger. Desecrate kills my frames...

    submitted by /u/furkanciller
    [link] [comments]

    Need opinions on build i'm running

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 03:48 AM PDT

    Very casual player here, prob the first time I've gotten more than 10 exalts in a league(prob because I bought some premium tabs finally and started selling stuff I collected), played on and off since synth. Never even fought shaper or any of his guardians. I'm usually just happy getting to endgame and unlocking crafts to try out builds. Would like an opinion on whether the build I'm using right now is fine or not and if there are any changes i should make to my passive tree or items since I finally decided its time to really get into the endgame, ie sirus and shaper/elder. Link to build is below:-https://pastebin.com/8kMRZCCS

    submitted by /u/darkslade9
    [link] [comments]

    PoE - 3.10 - Blade Blast Carpet Bomber

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 03:42 AM PDT

    Is there any budget shpaer farm build?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 11:34 PM PDT

    For about 5ex?

    submitted by /u/dddzzzlk
    [link] [comments]

    Storm Brand Hierophant

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 02:17 AM PDT

    I'm currently quite stuck with my Storm Brand build and don't know what I should upgrade next. I'm mainly struggling to farm Simulacrum. I only reach reward level 5 max and I think the build can to more. I mostly only die if Elusive runs out because I can't kill stuff fast enough and I get stuck or my Brand Recall wasn't fast enough to get my Brands to me, which I think is the main Problem I currently have.

    Pastebin for my build: https://pastebin.com/Q1F36xhQ

    I would really like to get two more medium Brand Cluster Jewels. I think both with Holy Conquest, but what should be the other perk? And I still need the skill points for the Jewels and I'm not sure, where I should take them from. I thought about getting rid of 'Runesmith', but isn't that a huge single Target DPS loss?

    Further I'm planning to get a second large Cluster jewel with Prismatic Heart and Scintillating Idea on the path to the two jewel Sockets, so I free the 2 points on the left jewel.Another plan is to get Empower level 4, to lower the cool down on Brand Recall. Is there a way to get the cool down way more down while still being LL? A good option would be getting 'Sign of Purpose' but I would lose to much ES if I give up 'Sanctuary of Thought', so I think I first need a Clarity Watchers Eye to get the ES back, but that is quite expensive.

    What could I improve skill wise? I'm currently running only Storm Brand as 6-link, Wrath + Vaal Discipline + Zealotry as Auras in the Shield, CwdT Arcane Cloak + Increased Duration in Helmet, Brand Recall + Flame Dash with Empower and Second Wind in the boots and a Trigger a socketed Spell wand with Wave of Conviction with Curse on hit and Conductivity. Especially the Trigger doesn't feel good, because of the internal CD. Maybe I should move it to the entirely free 4-Link with a level 1 CwdT? And what could I do with the other free sockets? Currently Working on getting a 21/20 Storm Brand and Chain is freshly socketed in and will be level 20 soon.

    And lastly, is there anything general I could do to improve my damage? I usually see Storm Brand builds with 5million DPS+ posted and I can't really see where the damage comes from. Or did I just misconfigurat my PoB?

    submitted by /u/Nexuz666
    [link] [comments]

    Ek - Herald Guardian - Help me make this a better?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 07:54 PM PDT

    I finally went all in on EK-Herald. I have a lot of the gear, but I can't seem to get all of the Aura's on. I'm missing just a bit of reduced mana reserved somewhere or there has to be something I can swap to get everything turned on. Right now I'm missing only haste. I have one last medium jewel with PH/Endbringer, and I have 4EX I can spend right now.

    Thank you for any suggestions.

    Pastebin for pob: https://pastebin.com/S9DYf73i

    submitted by /u/airhoodz
    [link] [comments]

    Quick storm brand question

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 04:55 PM PDT

    Running the lowlife ivory tower storm brand build and just farmed the watchers eye however I can not activate lvl1. clarity, I was wondering how you get all 5 going at once? (Precision, Clarity, Wrath, Discipline, Zealotry)

    submitted by /u/WyattPOE
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a bow-zerker build

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 11:42 PM PDT

    Preferably using warcries or maybe i was thinking i could just use it on a raider? When i search for one i only see siege ballista builds with it but i want an actual bow skill Thank you. Just think using enduring cry would help drop life flask and also have more hp. I really like playing my ele hit raider but it's just so squishy and im too lazy/bored of playing my slayer and trickster builds.

    submitted by /u/Angelyde
    [link] [comments]

    Need help to min/max Glad bleed bow

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 10:34 PM PDT

    I don't know how to get better here https://pastebin.com/aAsDTBw0

    submitted by /u/keter
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a good Freezing Pulse Assassin build

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 12:23 PM PDT

    I want to go Assassin in this league and I've found this build which looks promising but I want to be sure before pouring time into it: https://www.poebuilds.net/assulse

    Would also be open to recommendations on other Assassin builds.

    submitted by /u/Bravely_Default
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for Highest Single Target Impale Skill gem

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 10:06 PM PDT

    Planning on playing stacking Impale Champion build with Paradoxical + Saviour

    Shattering Steel could shotgun

    Double Strike has a lot of flat phy dmg

    Anyone played both SS and DS could tell me which skill is better at single target?

    submitted by /u/zxc1996819
    [link] [comments]

    LL or CI for little budget?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 03:44 PM PDT

    I'm trying a BV Elementalist and already running LL with Shavronne, but I'm always wondering if CI isn't better or more budget the start? Any tips?

    Ps: I'm also trying to stack herald later on, idk if it changes a lot on these builds.

    submitted by /u/lipefsa
    [link] [comments]

    Can you guys help me with my build ?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 09:05 PM PDT

    Hi, i am playing impale cyclone champion, my friend gave me some items and suggestions with skill tree. I am playing since betrayal league but there is still too much thing i dont know about game .
    i am enjoying playing it but i feel like its lacking at map clear it feels slow not like videos on youtube. and i am dying at big monster elemental casts , can you guys give me some advice ? what should i aim next, or should i fix my skill tree or anything else ?

    https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Cedrina/characters

    submitted by /u/vexureqq
    [link] [comments]

    Is RF Build still doable this league ?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 08:20 PM PDT

    Hi!,

    I'm thinking of re-rolling my Spectre instead of min maxing it.

    I got about 8 exalts, is RF doable with this budget ?

    Is KB good with what I have ?

    I'm thinking of doing a Cyclone Impale but it might be too slow.

    I'm planning on just doing mapping and trying out end game.

    submitted by /u/javaman144
    [link] [comments]

    Min-Maxed Herald Arc Uber Elder Showcase (1:50)

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 01:44 PM PDT

    EK - Herald Ascendant Guidance

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 03:43 PM PDT

    Watup all.

    So I'm in the process of trying to jump on the broken herald stacking train before 3.11. I've looked at videos and have a basic understanding of how the build works, but man i'm still pretty confused.

    1-I have 69ex (yes im serious, 69) and about 10ex worth of gear maybe a tad more so, were looking at a 70-80ex budget. Is that enough to get the build up and running?

    2-What level do I need to be to reasonably transition into it? I'm currently a hollow palm twinked level 72 on my Ascendant I made a day ago.

    3-What jewels/gear are the highest priority, and which ones are more luxury/bells-and-whistles to add on to the char as I progress?

    Anybody who has experience with this build or knowledge, all advice is appreciated. Don't want to F it up.

    Thanks all.

    submitted by /u/Scoobersss
    [link] [comments]

    Need help ! dying from "Has committed suicide" and taking dmg while ES is up

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 07:11 PM PDT

    Hi, I'm very new to this game. I've decided to go with the Herald of Agony Mana Guardian build and following guides from various web sites and its been fun.A last couple days when i am running maps, in some completely random ones, i die from taking consistent dmg from nowhere even ES is fully up or dying with a msg telling that I have committed suicide. Not using CI yet or any caustic flasks.

    After some research, I suspect that the golden rule jewel is causing this issue as that jewel inflicts poison and bleed on myself. However I realized that the golden rule is a must gem for the herald of agony build.

    https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/blackswanminari

    and one more noob question, how do i get more than 2 spectres ?

    Thank you

    edit - I set my pantheon to The soul of Shakari and it did not solve the problem

    submitted by /u/princehobong
    [link] [comments]

    Last played 3.5 looking for a farming build

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 02:14 PM PDT

    Haven't played since 3.5. Looking for a build in standard that doesn't die with decent clearspeed. Mainly something to farm with while watching Netflix until I can figure out what I wan and what all changed. Have roughly 40 EX and all classes in 75-90 range but trickster.

    submitted by /u/Abraxos2525
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a build that I can league start SFF with decent to good clear speed, but then transitions to unkillable late game without too many regret orbs

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 05:31 PM PDT

    For context, I'm going for lvl 100 SSF 1 char only. Looking to plan it out right now to be ready for next league. The playstyle I am interested in is gearing totally for magic find in the campaign/early map phase to find decent gear and then regretting out to the final build, which I hope to be enough of a survivalist to rarely die as I pursue level 100.

    submitted by /u/AnotherRailsNoob
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel