• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 19, 2020

    Path of Exile Builds Herald Stacker Cost / Reservation Spreadsheet with Budget Examples

    Path of Exile Builds Herald Stacker Cost / Reservation Spreadsheet with Budget Examples


    Herald Stacker Cost / Reservation Spreadsheet with Budget Examples

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 09:11 PM PDT

    Hey guys,

    I see a lot of people asking about minimum Heraldry budget, as well as a few answers based on outdated prices.

    I've made an updatable spreadsheet with cost calculations for budget 7x and 8x Purposeful Harbinger versions, two commonly recommended entry points. This is what I did personally and is a cookie cutter template largely derived from poe.ninja builds but with cheaper, high-value alternatives for anything expensive and non-critical. Please feel free to make suggestions for better cost optimizations and/or make substitutions in your own copy.

    Prices should be accurate as of this afternoon, please check/update at least the major items before using.

    My current PoB is linked on the 8PH sheet.

    I've also made a sheet for calculating for mana reservation and showing how everything fits. If you deviate from mana reduction gear/skill recommendations you'll likely need to manually update some values in this table and make sure you can still fit everything.

    submitted by /u/prauxim
    [link] [comments]

    Hollow Palm Consecrated Path Raider (budget version)

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 09:14 PM PDT

    Impale Canmpion Cyclone what more can I do

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 12:54 AM PDT

    here is the Pastebin https://pastebin.com/rw0Eny3g i am at 4 Million DPS but having a lot of issues in red maps.. what can I do. please help.. I currently have only 200 chaos with me..

    submitted by /u/BlackHairSasha
    [link] [comments]

    Dancing Duo Lightning Conversion with Dorian's Fist

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 05:42 PM PDT

    Is this possible?

    I don't want the normal Dancing Duo build, I'm attempting to create a lightning version by putting Physical to Lightning inside the sword then using Stormcharger and Dorian's Fist but I'm not sure if there's any way this can work?

    submitted by /u/Strafeguard
    [link] [comments]

    Still the King of Single-Target - Blade Flurry 3.10 (Min-maxed)

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 09:38 AM PDT

    Needing some help with a flicker strike build

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 04:21 AM PDT

    I'm objectively pretty bad at this game (tried Sirus for the first time yesterday and died twice walking into the black cloud) and I feel like I'm doing OK but not nearly enough for the amount of time I've sunk into this lately. The build has become a hodgepodge from a guide, copying some folks from poe.ninja, and what felt good.

    I don't have much more to spend but could come up with ~7-8ex if something drastically needs changed.

    I'm trying to do the endgame stuff for the first time in... 4? level 90 characters and I just spent a solid minute on a metamorph creation. I wasn't dying but neither was he. There's gotta be improvements somewhere, right?

    POB: https://pastebin.com/762Dwq8a

    Thanks for any thoughts.

    submitted by /u/baconcharmer
    [link] [comments]

    ED vs vortex

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 04:18 AM PDT

    Hey there, i'm currently playing ed trickster but find the damage lacking. How does it compare to vortex in dps, clear and bossing?

    submitted by /u/Fara_ven
    [link] [comments]

    Start to nonstop farming burial chambers!

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 04:16 AM PDT

    Hey Guys

    As the topic says. I wanna be able to farm burial Chambers to hopefully complete my own headhunter. Anyone have some tips how to easy sustain and farm the same map over and over again with favorite maps etc?

    Kind regards Honken!

    submitted by /u/honkencrater
    [link] [comments]

    MF build for red maps

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 04:09 PM PDT

    Hello as the title says, I'm looking for a build guide that is up to date and is capable of doing red maps while being full or slightly MF. I'm considering a wander, herald bomber, or wind ripper ice shot. Let me know what you guys think and your opinions on any of them.

    submitted by /u/ChefBlueBeard
    [link] [comments]

    Not sure what to do with my Cyclone

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 03:45 AM PDT

    Here is pastebin: https://pastebin.com/CKd2SRZH

    I'm just not sure what I should be changing on it cause I've always been awful at my endgame builds. Like, I'm happy my DPS is over 100k but that's just cause I've never done it properly and this just tells me I'm still not doing it right

    submitted by /u/dlxhazedxlb
    [link] [comments]

    Help with budget Herald stacking build

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 11:54 PM PDT

    So after getting a bunch of advice from this sub ( thanks all ) i made a decient starting herald stacker, but im not sure if it is were it should be for DPS. in hideout i am currently sitting at 662K with divine ire. im looking or help to see if i missed something other than get more voices or some other expensive option ( i only have about 3 EX left ) i would appreciate it if someone could take a look and seeif i missed something or if i just need to invest more. Also are we supposed to be able to get 90% phys reduction after nerf, if so how ?

    *POB: https://pastebin.com/mBiyBM6S

    submitted by /u/doctruscott
    [link] [comments]

    Why does there seem to be no consensus on scourge arrows damage?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 04:08 PM PDT

    I hear it's a great boss killer, then I hear "its dps is terrible"

    Yet from what I see, it was used as a boss killer, so what exactly happened?

    submitted by /u/siegah
    [link] [comments]

    Beginner need Lacerate Gladiator help/tips

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 02:41 AM PDT

    I´ve been playing PoE a couple of weeks and enjoying it a lot. Now I am trying a build from Furty: https://www.poe-vault.com/guides/lacerate-gladiator-build-guide .

    My current PoB: https://pastebin.com/mgb9Kh0E

    How can I improve? Should I switch passives? What should be my focus for buying?

    I have rarely manage reward tier 4 for Delerium and have failed Sirus, Simalacrum event and Eradicator. I get oneshotted a lot, but that might be due to inexperience.

    cheers

    submitted by /u/ola3ola3
    [link] [comments]

    If you could pick one build...

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 11:01 AM PDT

    I've been playing poe for years now, and there's a lot I haven't done in the game. Clearing maps, quests, boss fights, etc. I've always gotten close, but never finished it all. I only play leagues. Sucking is surely part of the problem, but time is the other. I may get to play an hour or two on a good day. This means I usually only make 10-15ex per league. I'm currently running an ice golemancer which is a lot of fun, but not tanky enough to clear simulacrum lvl20 (for me) and is pretty squishy in T15+ maps. I really just want to clear all the content of the game given the limited time, and limited budget.

    If you could pick one build to see all the content of the game and target lvl100 what would it be? It would need to be tanky with fast clear speed and great single target I think. Is it even possible with the time and budget constraints.... suggestions?

    submitted by /u/saxisa
    [link] [comments]

    Need help increasing the damage of my Lacerate Gladiator

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 02:07 AM PDT

    Lacerate Gladiator has been extremely fun this league for me but im now at t11 maps and it feels like it takes forever to kill enemies. Like 2 seconds for each white pack and 5-10 for magic packs. For rares i switch to blood stance and kill them in ~ 10 seconds but I'd rather use sand stance for all non boss content. Can anyone tell me what I need in order to increase my damage output? Survivability is perfectly fine and I am currently trying to 6L a chest with a lot of armor and life, despite having no survival issues with just a tabula.

    POB: https://pastebin.com/aegCikXN

    Edit: Currently have about 4 ex to spend

    submitted by /u/Narichi537
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a fast mapper

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 01:18 AM PDT

    Budget around 40-50 ex ( can invest a bit more ) I am looking for build that can zoom zoom red tier and farm those splinter , have enough dps to handle map boss . Already had a boss killer char so i want to find fast mapper build I prefer bow skill but spell is fine , shatter or burn corspe also good because of those cast on death efffect im a lazy ass so i dont want to leveling again so ony had ranger , shadow to reroll . P/s : dont suggest herald stack , dont want to abuse it to become meta slave and i dont like using ek :( Thank for reading and have a nice day

    submitted by /u/mysboy6
    [link] [comments]

    Question Regarding Curse Limit with Bane Occultist

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 05:40 PM PDT

    So, I have +1 curse passive, +1 ascendancy, +1 windshriek boots, +1 Vixen's gloves for a total of +4 additional curses (5 total?)

    Bane is six linked Bane-Despair-Empower Support-Swift Afflication-Void Manipulation-Efficacy Support

    Then on Vixens I have Enfeeble-Assassin's Mark-Temporal Chains-Poacher's Mark

    So, when I cast Bane, all those bolded are simultaneously casted. That is 6 curses but one of them is Bane.

    Am I properly applying all the curses or are there too many being cast?

    Thank you,

    submitted by /u/beegeepee
    [link] [comments]

    8ex Budget, what proxy DoT build to play?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 10:17 PM PDT

    Never really liked DoTs but willing to give one a shot this league. Can be Chaos / Bleeding / Poison / Ignite. Preferably using totems, mines/traps, or some other proxy as I don't favor self-casting.

    submitted by /u/HalcyoNighT
    [link] [comments]

    Herald Stacking Guardian + HH?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 09:14 PM PDT

    Hello Exiles!
    So I just got HeadHunter a few hours ago, and tested it on a juiced up Lair Map, so far faster clear speed but I want something faster! Any skills that will make me zoom through maps? (I have white socketed Shav's so any skill is possible!)
    https://pastebin.com/K4XGf7CW Here is my current people using EK (i ticked most of the configuration stuff)
    All suggestions help! thanks alot

    submitted by /u/ShadowBlazinIce
    [link] [comments]

    [PATH OF EXILE 3.10] IMPALE CHAMPION BUILD. Make your own! Blade Flurry/Cyclone/Cleave/Bladestorm

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 04:55 AM PDT

    Looking for a fun SSF build

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 04:05 PM PDT

    Want to see all content this league, started a storm brand inquisitor but am getting bored at act 6. What's a build that can breeze through most content? past favorite skill was flicker strike but melee might be tough in ssf. Thought about spectre necro but not sure how good they are bossing.

    • strong bossing
    • above average clear speed
    • an attack skill that combines movement or auto targets or just a big ass aoe (something lazy)
    • i have a tabula to work with
    submitted by /u/rsxstock
    [link] [comments]

    CI COC

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 07:36 PM PDT

    so i wanted to try a coc ci but i don't know if 130 ex will be enough for me to make it clear endgame with no problem. i wanted to hear if 130 will be enough for the build to do all of endgame content

    submitted by /u/tigrrislife
    [link] [comments]

    Herald Stacking question

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 01:26 PM PDT

    https://pastebin.com/E8mJDDGs

    What to upgrade next? My damage seems a bit low, and I often get oneshoted by bosses at simulacrum 20. Got like 16ex to spend.
    Thanks!

    Edit: also i have no clue how to configure pob to show actual damage, sorry about that...

    submitted by /u/Zhryx
    [link] [comments]

    Need some guidance for Necro Slave Driver Summoner

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 11:10 AM PDT

    I'm pretty happy with my build but trying to see if there is any obvious changes I could make that would significantly improve my survivability / dps?

    The obvious things I have lined up are :

    • Get a better chest with +max life and +max life %
    • maybe get a bone helmet but they are insanely expensive with the enchant I want (cast speed for spectres)
    • awakened spell echo : again, completely out of my reach right now (40ex)
    • awakened controlled destruction : working towards it but it's 10ex.

    https://pastebin.com/HgpPAYQn

    submitted by /u/alexmtl
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel