• Breaking News

    Friday, July 30, 2021

    Path of Exile Builds PSA - low level Reaper trigger was patched(3.15.0f)

    Path of Exile Builds PSA - low level Reaper trigger was patched(3.15.0f)


    PSA - low level Reaper trigger was patched(3.15.0f)

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 09:52 PM PDT

    As of this hotfix using a separate Summon Reaper gem to cast it's slash attack not longer works, it now re-summons Reaper with the corresponding level and supports...

    So no traps or CoC to bypass the 4s cooldown... n i c e (smh)

    submitted by /u/Gosgo
    [link] [comments]

    Mjölner Cyclone Mana-stacker Hierophant [Can do phys reflect, has zero mana problems and is a power house to behold!]

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 01:13 AM PDT

    Cast On Crit (Fireball/Firestorm) 1.4M DPS Unflasked no BS (CoC Power) - 3ex no 6link

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 10:56 PM PDT

    Forbidden Rites Totems can clear a red map with 1 link.

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 10:35 AM PDT

    https://youtu.be/a2oIX-1pG0w

    Yes it is a T11.

    Yes it does not have any mods.

    He took off everything but necessary rings because of soul mantle, boots(kaoms roots) and gloves.

    He is just showcasing how strong Forbidden Rites is by itself. This is not my content it just popped up on my feed and seemed worth bringing to this subs attention.

    submitted by /u/TheFirstRecordKeeper
    [link] [comments]

    Ancestral Bond - Earthshatter Warcry question

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 09:32 PM PDT

    I am currently making a totem chieftan build with facebreakers. I will end up taking Ancestral Bond so I can't do damage myself.

    I was thinking of using Redblade Banner shield to maximize my enduring cries to stay alive as well. From there I thought of using Earthbreaker support with Earthshatter slam so while I am running around, my warcries are shattering the spikes.

    Does Ancestral Bond stop my spikes from doing damage (I am the one warcrying, but my totems are casting earthshatter)?

    Any advice would be great, thanks!

    submitted by /u/Teka49
    [link] [comments]

    How does Frostbomb Archmage fare with today's nerfs?

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 08:33 PM PDT

    I've always wanted to try this but wasn't able to last league because of some time restriction. I was wondering if, since before the nerfs it was a bonkers build, it's still a good build now. Looking also at PoE Ninja, most of them are Heirophants. Is Elementalist out the picture now?

    I would appreciate some insights and advice. Please and thank you!

    submitted by /u/odingits123
    [link] [comments]

    Buffed Seismic Trap is OP with only 60c Budget | Expedition League Starter

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 12:30 PM PDT

    Bored of Ice Trap Saboteur. Build suggestion?

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 08:19 PM PDT

    Hi guys, I've got bored of playing Ice Trap and I'm thinking (practically decided to, actually) to reroll. The thing is, I can't decide a build to play, maybe someone can help me with that :)

    Ah one aspect I didn't liked on the Ice Trap build is that, I know its not much, tiny moment between the skill usage and the actually skill trigger/damage, by the way I'm not saying that DOT build is a problem in that way, traps just feels different.

    I haven't made much money yet so a build that is good for that would be nice, even better if it scales well for boss damage, for example.

    I've read abit about SST Gladiator. People saying that after the rework of the skill, it is now quite good and Gladiator can be built to become quite tanky, but I'm unsure about its Ailment avoidance/immunity. For its boss damage and clear speed I do not know. But most of the builds on poe.ninja are going bleed.

    Also read about TR Raider. I've never played Raider so I do not know how good or bad this ascedancy is. Though I've played TR before, on a Pathfinder, I remember it is quite fast and had a good clear, although the boss DPS wasn't that great. I believe Totems could help with that

    • But between SST Gladiator and TR Raider, would the SST Gladiator be the overall best (again I'm not sure about their boss DPS since both clear seems to be good)?

    And finally I've also talked on Discord about Fobidden Rite Totems. From what they told me, when compared to Freezing Pulse Totems, Forbidden Rite seems to have a better initial damage but it does not scale that good after a certain point, also Freezing Pulse has the advantage of, well, freeze mobs.

    Honestly, writting this I'm a bit more inclined to go SST Gladiator but the boss damage worries me a bit. Totems seems to suffer from, at least a bit, the same problem I'm having with Ice Trap. And TR Raider seems to be too susceptible to random one shots.

    Ps.: Sorry for any English mistakes, its not my native language.

    ---- QUICK EDIT: ----

    Ah I've forgot about it. The SST build seems to have, basically, two variations. One that specs into Blood Magic Keystone and one that doesn't.

    submitted by /u/fredlavinni
    [link] [comments]

    70% Elemental Ailment Avoidance in this part of the tree

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 03:46 AM PDT

    Skills that auto target enemies?

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 03:31 AM PDT

    Hello, I have been playing POE for a long time, with skills like minions, totems and also rf, and since delirium I guess I have been playing volatile dead, I hate troubles to aim monster to kill them, so I look for skills that goes for them instead, with the last nerfs, the VD build that I played the last league lost half of the dmg, and should lose more to sustain the mana cost and i don't think it is viable any more if before the nerf already had troubles to do sirus 8, there is any other skill that could actually do almost all the normal content? I would like to avoid totems and minions if possible, I got kinda tired of them, I'm playing winter orb this league but feels a bit clunky.
    Thanks

    submitted by /u/evayuko
    [link] [comments]

    Voltaxic Burst and snapshotting question/discussion

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 02:59 AM PDT

    Hey, does anyone know how skills like voltaxic burst work with regards to snapshotting? Let's say that if you had an arcane cloak on you when you cast voltaxic burst and it expires before the explosion happens; do you get the increased damage or not? Likewise, if you were to activate arcane cloak after casting voltaxic burst but before it detonates, would you get the damage?

    Because the skill is generally quite clunky and forces you to stay still, I've been theorycrafting an inquisitor build that leverages Instruments of Zeal's 4 seconds on/off gameplay by trying to increase the duration of voltaxic burst to roughly 4 seconds so that when fanaticism is on I am off in a corner casting 10 spell echo and greater spell echo supported voltaxic bursts for four seconds before frostblinking in and cycloning to restack fanaticism and maybe dropping some decoy totems for four seconds, frostblinking out and repeating the entire process again.

    The thing is that if I were to apply short duration buffs like Arcane cloak and flasks, I would need to know what the correct timing was (since it's not too difficult to get arcane cloak's duration to be ~4 seconds and it's cd to be a bit below 4 seconds as well).

    Any thoughts? Here's a pob I've been messing about with for you to look at if you're curious, but the tree and items were taken from a rather scuffed attempt at cwc voltaxic hierophant, so it might not be the most optimal. Note that the DPS is with fanaticism on so technically the dps needs to be halved as you'll be preparing for the next fanaticism cycle once it's down (and trying not to die).

    submitted by /u/Crosshack
    [link] [comments]

    Why Guardian Over Necro for Sentinel Builds?

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 04:10 PM PDT

    I am just curious as to why people go Guardian over Necro for builds like Dom blow, HoP, or Absolution. Necro seems to have better damage, access to bone offering, and things like bone barrier or plaguebearer. I am just not seeing the appeal of Guardian over Necro. Can anyone explain it?

    submitted by /u/KartikdonPoE
    [link] [comments]

    PSA : Mantra of Flames works with Boneshatter's Trauma stacks

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 09:21 AM PDT

    Tested it and the effect from the Mantra of Flames jewel work with Trauma because each Trauma stack is count as a separate buff.

    submitted by /u/TexusDark
    [link] [comments]

    Forbidden Rite (6 totem set up vs 4 totem + wither totems)

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 05:23 PM PDT

    What does more damage practically?

    Having Forbidden Rite linked to Multiple Totem Support and running Wither w/ infused channeling, faster casting and increased duration. How do I check the damage of this in POB? Is it practical to enable having wither stacks, or is wither just to enable the infused channel set up.

    Or dropping multiple totem support for a damage support and running wither totems instead.

    submitted by /u/Alive_Watercress_852
    [link] [comments]

    Shield Crush

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 01:04 AM PDT

    I've started a Shield Crush Glad. While browsing through Poe ninja I have noticed that no ones utilizing a added phys on rings, amulets and gloves. Does this not work with shield builds like it would with normal attacks? Or is it just a poor way to scale?

    submitted by /u/Siddsastar
    [link] [comments]

    Most defensive way to make a bow build for HCSSF?

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 09:07 PM PDT

    The only other bow build I've done before was a bleed bow gladiator (not HCSSF).

    I'm wondering if bow builds are a good idea in HC, considering that I don't think they have as many defensive tools as other builds. I mean just the fact that they can't have a shield is a defensive disadvantage. Also no fortify.

    So my first question is if my hunch that bow builds are unsafe is right. My second question is, say I were to go for a bow build, what would the most defensive ascendancy be? What other defensive tools would a bow build have?

    My first thought is Raider since they have 15% extra dodge and lowers the accuracy of nearby enemies. So an evasive build. But with evasive builds, it's just a matter of time before a big shot gets through and one-shots you, right?

    submitted by /u/HEIR_TO_DESPAIR
    [link] [comments]

    Bleed or impale for SST? I have seen both on poe ninja and I am wanting to learn the advantages and disadvantages of both before I commit

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 01:34 PM PDT

    title

    (i posted this in the other subreddit but was told to come here, didn't even know this existed)

    submitted by /u/nerdler33
    [link] [comments]

    Will nodes that increases wand damage, Increase spellslinger damage?

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 03:35 AM PDT

    [deleted]

    submitted by /u/testing35
    [link] [comments]

    Not sure which totem build to go in private league (ssf/group found kinda)

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 03:25 AM PDT

    I am playing a private league which has me mostly playing SSF but I am able to get not so rare unique items. I guess it feels kinda like a more reliable SSF, but 6l are still hard to get.

    I have a soul mantel drop which I can 5l with a harvest craft. I also got two kikazaru rings and a self-flagellation jewel. I know these can all be used for totem builds but I'm unsure on which is the better one to pick. I know forbidden rite is popular right now but I don't know if that's just because it's new or if it really is the strongest.

    My current build (double strike) is doing fine in red maps but it doesn't seem like I'll be able to get the DPS for end bosses or such. If I got a 6l with my current gear I could hit the 1mil mark but it seems to be a struggle to go above that. It was my first build I did myself though so I am pleased I can at least make solid build that get into red maps. I now would like to do a totem build that could be capable of reliably doing the end game bosses and such my double strike can't do.

    submitted by /u/GivingItMyBest
    [link] [comments]

    For Soul Mantle Totem Builds! **Viridi's Veil VS Atziri's Reflection**

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 08:49 AM PDT

    Since Soul Mantle is a MUST in our builds, we need to find a way be unaffected by the curses. This leaves us either using Viridi's Veil helm or Atziri's Reflection shield.

    Which would be Top Tier?

    Viridi's Veil

    + Enemies' damage is unlucky

    + Socketed gems level +2

    + Can use +1 max totem shield

    - Need to use one magic ring to be HEXPROOF

    Arizir's Reflection

    + Unaffected by CURSES

    + 20% increased curse effectiveness

    + Don't need to use magic ring.

    - Cannot use +1 max totem shield.

    Trying to decide which one to build my character around. Which one would be better in your opinion?

    submitted by /u/dongpickle
    [link] [comments]

    Best synergy-build with aurabot under current meta?

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 02:53 AM PDT

    A friend and I usually play aurabot and X-Zoombuild. We gathered some currency this league and I was wondering if anyone could give some cool suggestion for a very good build to run with an aurabot. Doesn't even need to be MF.

    Obviously some builds are better to run than others, simply because of the fact that they have more ways to be supported (Phys/Chaos vs Ele dmg builds)

    eleSST raider maybe? Or back to Elehit?

    would be nice to try something "new" that doesnt suck at single target dmg (enough currency invested).

    thanks guys!

    submitted by /u/MavenPls
    [link] [comments]

    Is Chainbreaker still good as utility before boss?

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 02:49 AM PDT

    Kind of lacking boss damage ATM, so thinking to try Chainbreaker in order to "make" Rage before each boss.. is this viable strategy?

    submitted by /u/npavcec
    [link] [comments]

    Minions and new flasks enchant

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 02:35 AM PDT

    Minions and new flasks enchant

    Heyo,

    Was just trying to test some new things with enkindling and instilling orb. I made this :

    https://preview.redd.it/2prx2lrvkbe71.png?width=565&format=png&auto=webp&s=44318844a833016f70d7494134cd831abf1c6ff6

    But sadly, minions don't activated the flask.

    submitted by /u/Skydo33
    [link] [comments]

    Caustic Arrow Witch

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 02:29 AM PDT

    HI
    Has anyone rolled a Caustic arrow accultist yet this league?
    If so, what is it like on regards to clearing and sub-sirius bosses?

    Struggling with rolling a non meta build at moment.

    submitted by /u/Gavstjames
    [link] [comments]

    Best ways to get Phys dmg mitigation on Low Life Necro?

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 02:26 AM PDT

    Currently my EHP for Phys is quite low compared to my ele res EHP and I do feel it, I'm planning on getting Kingmaker on my AG this weekend, are there other effective methods to add on?

    Im trying to read map mods more and play safer around dangerous packs, I think just a little more mitigation should help especially since Phys dmg flask was gutted.

    submitted by /u/LordArtoriass
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel