• Breaking News

    Wednesday, November 11, 2020

    Path of Exile Builds Archmage Stormbrand Necro. My second favorite build of all time. Not broken like 3.10, still a fun end game powerhouse.

    Path of Exile Builds Archmage Stormbrand Necro. My second favorite build of all time. Not broken like 3.10, still a fun end game powerhouse.


    Archmage Stormbrand Necro. My second favorite build of all time. Not broken like 3.10, still a fun end game powerhouse.

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 07:27 PM PST

    [3.12] It's me again, I have done this build in 3.10 and been nerfed. It was strong before, it's not cheap and strong now, but still lots of fun/Explode Spider Herald of Purity/Explode Mapping/30M+ sDPS HoP(with HoP skill)

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 12:04 AM PST

    MEMEMJöLNER - SPARK

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 12:19 PM PST

    LL Golemancer Help

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 03:09 AM PST

    https://pastebin.com/wNNekS0q

    This is my first minion build I've ever tried so I'm pretty new to trying to scale them. I've essentially tried copying other people's PoBs like this one: https://pastebin.com/5sitehrp

    However, I have no idea why I have less than 1/2 of his dps per golem- even removing the vaal implicit from his shav's leaves him at 9 mil per golem while I'm barely at 4 mil per golem. Even configuring myself with his AG only brings me up to 5 mil. How can I match his dps minus the corrupted shav's?

    submitted by /u/One_Horny_Emu
    [link] [comments]

    I found a mirror - what build should I try that easily can do everything?

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 06:55 AM PST

    I have around 25eggs on top of the mirror which - if seels should be equivalent to approximately 550-600 exalted orbs.

    submitted by /u/Joyzer
    [link] [comments]

    Gauntlet race - Ground slam+Call of steel champion leveling guide needed.

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 12:16 AM PST

    SC player here.

    I'm looking for a guide/pob with detailed leveling for the Ground slam+Call of steel champion to be used in the gauntlet race.

    submitted by /u/Nether9000
    [link] [comments]

    PathOfMatth's budget Aura Stacker help

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 03:43 AM PST

    Long story short a while ago I got this build going for probably around 20-30 ex.

    This is its current state: https://pastebin.com/rafS4J69

    All you were right, it is terrible. Its squishy and doesn't even do that much damage.

    However since then I started farming Heist hard and kind of have some currency to burn - to be specific maybe something like 30ex, I can probably liquidate some more assets and possibly come up with another 10ex or just continue farming.

    Anyway the biggest problem (aside from stupid Purity of Cold which I will replace with at least a lvl 20 gem) I see is the lack of physical mitigation and I don't understand how to fix this.

    With barely 2k shield and mere 26% mitigation, I'm not sure I'd even be able to do merc lab.

    How do I get from this to super tanky? Ideally I would like to comfortably farm red maps. Tankiness is my main criteria, I'm not looking to do endgame bosses yet so don't care that much about getting more damage, in fact I could probably "survive" dropping maybe a third of my damage if it means that I get to facetank everything in T16 red maps.

    submitted by /u/ivan0x32
    [link] [comments]

    Made a written guide for the Iron Mass Fleshcrafter Gaurdian Build I posted a few days back..... Looking for feedback!

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 07:53 AM PST

    Looking for well-rounded tanky build

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 02:19 PM PST

    So lately I have played a lot of archmage cremation necro and honestly that build simple felt superior to anything I've done in the past. It had capped block; insane sustain through agnostic; lot of mitigation with divine flesh + end. charges and fortify; all this while maintaining incredible dps in both mapping and bosses.

    Now i know you can't always get everything you want but i'm looking for a similar build, almost any archetype goes for me but the budget shouldn't be too high, if the entry price is rather low like 10ex then it's not a problem for me to minmax eventually.

    submitted by /u/asdkxmycio
    [link] [comments]

    Help me improve my build ( int stack)

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 09:58 PM PST

    Hey guys im hoping to improve my build

    https://pastebin.com/01vVS2Pk

    Got some exolts just dont know what to change in the build im trying to min max it just dont know where to start

    submitted by /u/cosmic_arab
    [link] [comments]

    Golemancing for the poor

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 01:55 PM PST

    I have (perhaps foolishly in this league) leveled up a golemancer, because I really enjoy them. I am just getting started on maps.

    I've had a terrible time getting currency this league, even for me. I've got an exalt and maybe 50c? Until I can afford (hopefully) an anima stone and primordial might, should I stick with two clayshapers? I feel like two extra carrion golems is better at this point than spell levels, but I might be wrong.

    Also, should I start buying the other jewels, or save my pennies for the big ones?

    Finally, is there any point in bothering with the last two labs as an elementalist? I guess the resists are nice?

    submitted by /u/HopelesslyOCD
    [link] [comments]

    How much do flicker builds generally cost and what guides would people recommend?

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 11:27 PM PST

    I just dropped a lv21 flicker strike and it's the kind of build that I've always thought about but never done. I'm not super wealthy atm so was wondering if its worth pursuing or if I should just sell it.

    submitted by /u/Kingmudcrab
    [link] [comments]

    What to upgrade next in my gear

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 07:40 PM PST

    Hey guys playing LL CoC Following Qosmoz's Low Life CoC Ice Nova Assassin: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2971773

    My Current Set up is this: https://pastebin.com/TDdt4d7V

    Wondering where i go next, Can Purchase a HH So have around 90-100 ex to spend (or HH + 20ex or so)

    Thanks in advanced

    submitted by /u/xNinjas
    [link] [comments]

    Questions about building multiple layers of defense (hopefully not ELI5)

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 04:39 PM PST

    Hey all,

    I made a different post yesterday about builds and I'm starting to realize my criteria for selecting a build is flawed. I tend to focus too much on what items are shown in the build without understanding what could work either as a replacement or an option until I can afford a better item. With that said, I like being tanky and I tend to gravitate towards life pool as an indicator if the build will be tanky or not. Apparently you can have 5k life and facetank the hardest content. What defense mechanics are usually at play if I'm not seeing a big MoM pool, ES, etc (or even if I am). What's really required to avoid one shots most of the time (besides offense being the best defense)?

    What defensive mechanics work well together?

    What numbers are baseline for stats like armour to start feeling good? Block? Evasion (dodge)? Phys dmg taken to ele/chaos conversion?

    If you plan to stack armour, life and endurance charges on something like a jugg for example.. what should you look towards next for improvement? Something like + max res? What is the focus / what are the options if you want to play a ranged build with MoM? Is stacking life with mana always a good choice or is it better to go ES, block, etc (if you want to feel reliably tanky)?

    I think once I have a better idea of what to look for and stop focusing so much on the items shown in builds and on poe ninja that I'll be able to get to a spot where I feel comfortable not dying and can then focus on damage improvements as those upgrades are a little easier to understand.

    Thanks for taking the time to read and I appreciate any feedback!

    submitted by /u/paycheckplayer
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible to clear 100% delirium, deathless, with Syndicate Operatives?

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 01:28 AM PST

    I am good at making currency but bad at the game (my first league). So after completing a guide to the build (shout out to TriPolarBear) I slapped a Head Hunter on and assumed I could do the same content my aura stacker friends are doing in 100% delirium. This was not the case. My poor spectres just couldn't chew through the mobs and eventually I fell to the big delirium boss and the metamorph on a juiced Tropic Island.

    Since I am so ignorant to actual game mechanics, can someone help me with how to take my damage to the next level? I tried to spend some currency on mana reserve gems to slam Precision gem in but it only helped a little bit. Would a second or third cluster jewel set be a viable option or would that be too risky?

    I have heard people say that you can make any build godlike with enough currency, I just want to know in what ways can I throw currency at this build to make it go farther.

    My Pastebin with none of the calcs or anything set up correctly but the gear and skills are accurate.

    submitted by /u/Kavika
    [link] [comments]

    Passive cold recommendations?

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 05:37 PM PST

    I'm trying to build a pure cold damage character, I'm not sure what weapons or armor choice I want yet but I know I want to mix Cold spells with melee skills but I just wanna hear some recommendations for some passive tree cold specific points.

    submitted by /u/4kToast
    [link] [comments]

    Should i have a weapon with crit multiplier in a non crit build?

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 05:12 PM PST

    i'm following this build and in the video he says you need a bow with crit multiplier https://youtu.be/rnhaseNAPMc?t=1274 but my build can't crit and the bows that has crit multiplier are like 5 ex more expensive and they are missing out on other stats. It is my second character and i don't know much about the game. In path of building when i lower the bows crit multiplier my my dps stays the same.

    submitted by /u/thatsuarnem2342
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with Scourge Arrow Pathfinder - lvl 87

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 11:31 AM PST

    As stated I'm Lvl 87 and I'm having difficulty with t12-13 maps, my damage just seems low for what it should be. I'm playing Hardening Scars version of the scourge arrow pathfinder

    Here is my POB pastebin - https://pastebin.com/3BfjnfRK

    I have about 2ex budget to work with, but I'm not sure the direction go for upgrading items. I think the build tree I'm using is alright, I'm following one of the largest builds from a previous league.

    Maybe I'm confused how poison damage and chaos damage and damage over time all interact ?

    I'm really looking for any suggestions, I was really excited about this build and felt I was going to be able to push it to T16s and now it just feels bland and low dmg especially for the survivability.

    submitted by /u/Kiefyking
    [link] [comments]

    Build Ideas and Suggestions

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 01:51 PM PST

    Finally decided to play PoE this league. What builds did you guys start out with? What builds are "meta" this league?

    I am also thinking of trying the new call of steel skill so if you guys have any builds that utilize that skill, that would be great. also, I want to play a warcry build again because last league I kind of failed doing my own warcry build.

    Also, what trading apps do you guys nowadays?

    submitted by /u/Filemeunderground
    [link] [comments]

    Build that can go from League Start to grinding T19 100% Delirium that doesn't cost a Mirror?

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 06:32 PM PST

    I typically only get enough currency saved up to do one main build. This league I've been using a LL Carrion Golemancer. It's really good, but I'm still getting one-shot randomly, and I'm wanting to hit level 100 for the first time. I've already got about 50ex in the Golemancer, and not wanting to pour any more into it. The stuff I would need to buy to make it much more tanky is another 50ex+ in this league.

    Is there a build that a person can league start with and eventually grind the hardest content in the game that doesn't require 100ex clusters and mirror tier items?

    This has been my highest earning league. If I sold some stuff I could probably come up with maybe 70ex. So looking for a super tanky build for that amount or less that still has decent dps and clear. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/drawmonster
    [link] [comments]

    HC SSF Build

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 02:15 PM PST

    Need a intesting build for HC SSF. What advices?

    submitted by /u/GodSLayerCoron
    [link] [comments]

    Gem setup in my poison build

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 02:05 PM PST

    So, I'm still running a Venom Gyre Poison Assassin, and I currently run these two gem links.

    As far as I know, the two support gems in my Arctic Armour basically increase my survivability by slowing the enemies and chilling them. But I lose alot of potential damage of my plague bearer, so I'm thinking about this setup. The thing is, I'm sitting at about 3500hp, so survivability is always nice. But if I kill them faster they can't kill me. What do you guys think?

    submitted by /u/TabofrenNo10
    [link] [comments]

    Builds for hc gauntlet race?

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 04:24 PM PST

    For those unaware it's a race with all the nasty mods on.

    My plan was to play archmage BL hiero, but I feel like it may be too weak. My second idea was to play something like chieftain/Necro, or any CI build so I get huge res for free to counter - 40% all res. Any hc players could recommend a build for softcore Player? That BL hiero looks intereating with capped block and huge life/mana, but getting there may be a problem.

    submitted by /u/katsuatis
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a build to farm blueprints with.

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 02:36 PM PST

    Hey, so I'm looking for a build that's superfast and safe to farm level 83 blueprints with. Currently, I'm running my ele carrion golem but it's kinda really slow so does anyone have some ideas? Budget is like 100-150ex so no aurastacker I guess.

    submitted by /u/YourSmileIsFlawless
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel