• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 21, 2021

    Path of Exile Builds PSA: BURNING ARROW players, you are missing out on HUGE, FREE sustain from Xoph's Nurture by not running Lv1:CWDT, Lv1:BL, Lv1:GMP (Literally 0% of people are running this on poe.ninja)

    Path of Exile Builds PSA: BURNING ARROW players, you are missing out on HUGE, FREE sustain from Xoph's Nurture by not running Lv1:CWDT, Lv1:BL, Lv1:GMP (Literally 0% of people are running this on poe.ninja)


    PSA: BURNING ARROW players, you are missing out on HUGE, FREE sustain from Xoph's Nurture by not running Lv1:CWDT, Lv1:BL, Lv1:GMP (Literally 0% of people are running this on poe.ninja)

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 12:21 AM PDT

    Death Oath with lifetap feels so good for ultimatum.

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 06:22 PM PDT

    LL Exsanguinate T16 Ultimatum Gameplay & A8 Sirus

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 01:47 AM PDT

    Vaal Ground Slam as a main attack skill

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 05:12 AM PDT

    Best Skill for Bleed Block Glad

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 03:00 AM PDT

    Hey guys, currently leveling a Gladiator because my plan is to go full tanky for the Ultimatums. I've been leveling with Bladestorm as I already got the first lab and Crimson Dance. In your opinion, what's the best skill to play with Bleed, Lacerate, EQ, the new Bladestorm? Or what are the main differences between them if there are any.

    Thank you so much in advance and good luck exiles!

    submitted by /u/diodaHH
    [link] [comments]

    Contagion ED Trickster or Toxic Rain Raider

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 02:30 AM PDT

    Hi guys, another victim of "Unethical amounts of damage"from BigDucks, looking for another build. I'm making a new character and I want to know your opinions on Zizaran's Toxic Rain and Contagion ED Trickster. Are those builds squishy or able to do some Ultimatums?

    submitted by /u/cheslavcrool
    [link] [comments]

    3.13/3.14 Indigon Fireball/BlazingSalvo Totem tank 50%mom The Agnostic 75/64 Block

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 10:14 AM PDT

    Flameslinger vs Arma brand vs BA

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 04:01 AM PDT

    Hello guys, I want to ask which build - flameslinger, arma brand, burning arrow scales the best. I am currently playing Flameslinger and reached over 1 mil shaper dps with first clusters I bought. I think I can scale this build to 2mil dps but this would require big investment (10ex++). So I wonder if it's worth to invest into flameslinger or should I maybe transition to different build?

    Which build is stronger and overall better assuming that I like playstyle of all of them, survivability is important factor for me because dying tilts me alot but I love big dps numbers aswell. Any suggestions from ppl that tried those builds and have some experience?

    link to my profile: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/BraveW0rm/characters

    submitted by /u/MagicWorm
    [link] [comments]

    Looking to respec from BA Elementalist to a fast and cheap Mapper

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 10:57 AM PDT

    Another BigDucks victim here. I threw 15 ex on this and still did mediocre damage and had poor survivability, +every upgrade costed another 5ex so I'm done with it. Looking for a fast clear speed Witch mapper for high tier red maps that I can respec into. More budget the build is, more happy I am going to be.

    UPDATE: Swapped to Mathil's Exsanguinate Elementalist, easily clears t14 and above including conquerors with a 4-5 ex budget.

    submitted by /u/Br00klyn28
    [link] [comments]

    Vortex Occultist league mechanic (Ultimatum)

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 02:27 AM PDT

    I am planning to start a second character for this league and was thinking of making vortex occultis. was wondering how's the build with the league mechanic? My first char was srs but felt clunky and died a lot in Ultimatums. Anyone playing vortex occultist now or before can recommended the build?

    submitted by /u/nickskye92
    [link] [comments]

    Attempting Akane's MoM Miner in Ultimatum - My Experience

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 06:35 PM PDT

    Just wanted to provide some experience for anyone who is interested in this build for Ultimatum while not being funded.

    TLDR: I'm enjoying playing this character, but I'm not far into the Atlas (still on White maps). Not running any clusters, and I don't plan to until later.

    A live snapshot can be found here: https://poe-profile.info/profile/iisanoob/TimeLostIncubator?realm=pc

    or the pob: https://pastebin.com/RZpqRwEK

    Background (skip if you don't care):

    I used this build in Ritual after having a few exalts from other characters to fund it. You can see the character here. This was the only build I really had fun with, because I didn't die as much as I did with other characters I created. In Ritual, I tried Creeping Frost Occy, then Kripp's DD Spellslinger, but I couldn't get either of them to survive and kill big bosses to my liking.

    In Ultimatum:

    I tried a few builds that weren't to my liking (Ground Slam, Spellslinger Reap / Exsanguinate), so I ended up going back to Akane's MoM Miner. If you want to view the whole leveling guide, check their (yes, a singular 'they') leveling guide here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3QFoykjg0Z8. To be honest, I didn't watch the video, but I did follow the POB here linked there: https://pastebin.com/DWVVQXVY.

    For leveling on a budget, I'd definitely recommend, like most people do, to do to Normal Topaz Ring + Alteration + Magic Wand recipe *2 for a lot of damage. Once you hit 20, 2 * Rare Topaz Ring + Alt + Magic Wand (T6 lightning damage) basically carried me through A10. These did way better than Axiom Perpetuum, which I bought for 1c each. I eventually upgraded the wands through rewards from random Ultimatums through the campaign.

    To be honest, I had enough to buy these:

    I also found a Faminebind during the acts, but I'm not sure how much that helped.

    All gems were from vendors.

    Now my gear:

    Anointed Deep Thoughts because it's a really cheap anoint with lots of mana. There's probably a better anoint, so please let me know. Eventually this will get replaced with Arcane Capacitor.

    My flasks aren't ideal. I just found Divine Flasks and Trans/Aug'd them until I got Enduring on one. I'll probably spend some currency rolling these later.

    My next purchase is probably Indigon or Omeyocan / Skyforth. Omeyocan is the cheapest at ~60c right now, and it might help my survivability. Indigon is a few ex, so I'm not close to that, but I know that would be a huge damage boost.

    I'm res capped without Wise Oak, so I can probably sacrifice some res to get more life/mana for some more survivability.

    I still feel like I'm poor, so I still do chrome / chaos recipes for the extra little currency.

    The build seems fine so far, but like I've said, I'm not that far into the Atlas.

    I thought I'd just share in case anyone else was interested in playing this build. Happy to answer any questions you may have!

    submitted by /u/procrastinasn
    [link] [comments]

    Any reason to take Acrobatics and not Phase Acrobatics aswell?

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 05:15 AM PDT

    Hey guys.

    I play a steel champion this league and I noticed that most steel builds on Poe.ninja aswell as the guide DonTheCrown made on YT only takes Acrobatics and leave out Phase Acrobatics.

    Is there any particular reason for this? It seems at first glance that phase acrobatics makes up for some of the cons acrobatics give, I can't figure out any reason not to get both?

    Poe.ninja link:

    https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds?skill=Shattering-Steel&keystone=Acrobatics

    DonTheCrown YT guide:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HklKnyRb0I&t=39s

    submitted by /u/JennyWren666
    [link] [comments]

    Ascendant Exsanguinate - looking for a build guide

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 05:14 AM PDT

    So I usually pick a popular build from HC and play it on SC since I prefer my builds more tanky. This league I can see that Exsang Ascendant is the most popular build on HC. Does anyone have a guide for the build? I know Ziz has a video, but it was made before the league release, so there is a lot of uncertainty in it, even the title states "use at your own risk". I was looking for something like Lightee is playing (self cast with later transition into LL). Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/KsartyLP
    [link] [comments]

    Which version of skeleton summoner in theory should be better for ultimatums?

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 04:50 PM PDT

    I'm playing in ssf and I've just dropped a pair of Triad Grips, which allowed me to transition to the cold conversion melee skellies by iLL3aT:

    💀3.14💀 iLL3aT's Cold Skeleton Warriors/Archers/Mages ❆ League Starter ❆ All Content ❆ Feared Down!

    But as ssf luck is often making fun of me, I've dropped Dead Reckoning jewel, opening up the path towards mage skellies by Odif:

    [3.14] Odif's Newbie Necro Skeleton Mage Build Guide: League Starter, Very Low Cost

    For this character I'd like it to be able to do sirus aw8/9 and live out the ultimatus, of course with proper gear investment.

    submitted by /u/the_elmo
    [link] [comments]

    Cold starter build recommend

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 04:43 AM PDT

    Hi I am fairly new to POE. Would like to try to run a cold build as starter in this league. Any nice guide to follow?

    submitted by /u/Liebex8
    [link] [comments]

    Pros and cons of melee builds

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 12:35 AM PDT

    Hey guys, I'm having a hard time deciding which melee build to play and wanted to ask for some input

    So out of the cyclone-staff-chieftan, max-block-glad and a champion, which one is best for: *tankiness *map clearing *ultimatum encounters *bossing (And how well do the scale?)

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/lemfa
    [link] [comments]

    How's SO spectres this league and does anyone have a guide for it at atm?

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 04:21 AM PDT

    I started as enkin's arc and it's dps is dropping of atm without investment more than what I'm willing to or have the time to farm. If SO specters are good with not so much investment I might switch or try Cyclone chieftain. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Spawn8204
    [link] [comments]

    slayer cyclone, what to upgrade next

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 12:26 AM PDT

    as a starter, i decided to try a melee skill, since i have never played melee before. it's my second league so I don't really know what to do but i have managed to get myself 2 ex in c, what do I upgrade next?

    https://pastebin.com/2sE5s6NV

    submitted by /u/ssed69
    [link] [comments]

    cautionary tale : if you play Ziz's VGS league starter, be careful about reflect immunity

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 08:57 AM PDT

    Hadn't played berserker since I switched to HC so I kinda forgot this, but the Carnage ascendency mod needs to be taken in consideration aswell when thinking about reflected damage reduction.

    Thus, and contrary to what Ziz says in the video, you need 3 jewels with "10% reduced reflected phys damage" to gain basic phys reflect "immunity".

    Upon getting my second implicit, my dumb ass decided that doing Atziri was the perfect celebration. Celebration of me getting RIPed to standard of course.

    So, be careful and remember that just like any other increased/reduced, they add with each other, so other stuff like "increased phys taken" from sextant for exemple should put you in reflect range as well.

    submitted by /u/post_tap_syndrome
    [link] [comments]

    Need Help - Posion Prolif Pathfinder

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 03:42 AM PDT

    Loving this new season, but having trouble deciding where next to go. My damage feels on the low side.

    For defensive layers I am running Arctic Armor, Flesh and Stone (Sand), Petrified Blood, Wind Dancer (Keystone), A Stibnite and a Quart Flask, and finally Acro/Phase Acro. I feel fine in this department.

    For offense I am running Plague Bearer/Withering Step with Scourge Arrow and Wither Ballista's. Im sitting at around 100k poison DPS.

    Looking at maybe one of the following:

    • Second Thread of Hope in ranger area to pick up: King of the hill, Master Fletcher, Poisonous Fangs, Aspect of the eagle, and Adder's Touch.
    • Lioneyes Fall to scale crit on the tree
    • Cluster Jewels

    Specific recommendations are appreciated.

    https://pastebin.com/SFyVJ1EJ

    submitted by /u/Suicidal_Inspirant
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else a bit disheartened with Spellslinger Exsanguinate/Reap endgame?

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 04:21 PM PDT

    I've been theorycrafting (aka POB'ing) a few different setups with end-game tree/gear/jewels and the damage just doesn't seem there. The ceiling for this build seems to be 3-4 mil dps and that's with heavy heavy investment. 2 million is where it would be at with decent gear and a maxed out tree.

    Has anyone come up with a good way to scale the damage for this type of build to make it worth investing at an end end endgame level? Would be interesting in seeing POB's or hearing your guys thoughts.

    submitted by /u/Anbokr
    [link] [comments]

    Gladiator reave, lacerate or blade storm?

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 06:51 PM PDT

    I am going to roll a max block build for my second character. I am torn between kmq's reave build (crit impale) or lacerate or blade storm and going bleeds. Probably going to reroll this weekend when I can have some time to play, until then I'll just keep making currency in my starter to fund the reroll. Probably should have 3-5ex by then.

     

    I figure either will be relatively tanky with max block. Reave build would be able to grab challenger charges, so a bit more speed on that one. Hemophiliac gloves for bleed explosions on that one. Also can sub in BF for bossing in that one if reave isn't cutting it at the start.

     

    For the bleed route, how bad is it after the nerfs? Also what is smoother between lacerate and blade storm these days?

     

    Any other max block builds worth considering? I did bleed EQ last league, so not looking to do that again. Max block staff stuff that is worth it? Maybe cyclone with shockwave and impale on a decent phys staff?

    submitted by /u/synthetictim2
    [link] [comments]

    Does PoB include Blood Charge calculations for Reap?

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 03:26 AM PDT

    Can't find the option anywhere so I'm not sure if it's included into the total DPS numbers

    submitted by /u/coomie19
    [link] [comments]

    Why is only 9% of arma brand elementalist playing Runebinder ?

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 03:20 AM PDT

    If I go here https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds?class=Elementalist&skill=Armageddon-Brand
    I see only 9% of arma brand elementalist play with Runebinder.
    2 attached brand = 2* brand DPS on bosses no ? Or is it because ignite DPS is the majority of the DPS ?

    It's only 4 or 5 points away from my current tree, plus you get some brand damage and duration in between.

    Is there something I don't see ?

    submitted by /u/Halkreen
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel