• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 22, 2021

    Path of Exile Builds Remi's Toxic Rain Pathfinder has been updated for 3.14 (now Deadeye)

    Path of Exile Builds Remi's Toxic Rain Pathfinder has been updated for 3.14 (now Deadeye)


    Remi's Toxic Rain Pathfinder has been updated for 3.14 (now Deadeye)

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 09:04 PM PDT

    Path of Exile - Death's Oath Build Guide - Ultimatum 3.14 - Occultist

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 05:33 PM PDT

    Death Oath with Lifetap - Red map T12

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 09:19 PM PDT

    Essence Drain Trickster - T16 Ultimatums

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 03:22 PM PDT

    Is anyone else struggling with exsanguinate in red maps?

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 09:00 PM PDT

    Just wondering if anyone is feeling the same thing - mediocre damage (expected) and feeling genuinely not tanky when you should be? On paper I shouldnt be doing big damage but I shouldnt be falling over if I dont block a fart. I can maybe try to do t14+ content but its super rippy especially if Sirus dominates, like a 50/50 if I dont die in a map. t11-13 is much safer but even then T12 Juns and Ultimatums are kinda rippy.

    On paper, here's what I have as an Ascendant (Glad + Necro) self-cast Exsanguinate.

    Offensive:

    • 130k dps (w/ chain support) with my partially flipped gems on a 5L. Yikes. At 3 stacks it comes to 307k dps but thats suuuper unlikely (unless exsanguinate stacks like corrupted blood)
    • 116k dps from a 4L corrupted blood. That should always be up and practically full stacked if I constantly attack for awhile.

    Defensive:

    • 7k life, 900 ES
    • Minor life on block thru bone offering
    • 70% attack block, 73% spell block. No glancing blow bs. Actual block.
    • CWDT immortall call, should always be up.

    Really frustrating seeing people pop off and say "oh everything is fine" when EHP and damage are similar. 7k life and block isnt nothing. The only thing I can think of is that armour is my problem. Maybe I just need to bite the bullet and switch to molten shell / armour instead of immortal call and Armour/ES hybrid bases?

    I hope theres an obvious fix but I am not gonna lie I cant be fucked playing a build that will take 15 minutes to kill A5 sirus. Something seems off.

    submitted by /u/lowkeyripper
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for Reddit Opinions on Build

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 09:04 PM PDT

    Been playing TR, Aura Stacker, and Ice shot for the past couple leagues I started. Meta slave stuff.

    Looking to branch out this league and try something else. Loved the look of sweep/reap, frost blades, wild strike, and anything similar. Yuuuge explodey guy too.

    As for content I'm pretty casual. Not farming juiced deli maps or anything crazy. Zoom zoom is a plus, for ultimatum it seems tanky is a must, and if I can make popping noises from explosions I will also smile.

    Thanks my friends!

    submitted by /u/iwearcrocswithsocks
    [link] [comments]

    AFK farming blighted maps

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 09:55 PM PDT

    My finals are coming and i just want to generate some currency for my future builds by just afk farming blighted maps. I know i have to make a necro but i am not sure what to play and i've never played a necro. Cold conversion carrion golems or soulwrest phantasm stuff seems to be good choices. What do you guys recommend? Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/yaldarak
    [link] [comments]

    Not sure why I am dying so easy, Inquis BB/BF

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 04:44 PM PDT

    Damage seems to be there but, I am getting banged up super easy. I am kinda using both BigDucks, and Waggles builds. I find that BigDucks build was far too squish, and so I started taking nodes from Waggles build to try and beef up. At this point I am stuck on t1-t2 maps, mainly do to lack of item drops, even when I am giving them Alch's and Chisel's. I haven't been able to complete the League Mech since maybe Act 8.

    I am coming from multiple league starts on TR Trickster, and wanted to try something new. My biggest issue in build is the amount of time I am stuck standing still while doing BF/BB which leads to me dying. I figured I would see if anyone here could see any big easy to fix issues, before I switch back over to TR Trickster (because I know the build and how to play it and it seems better suited for me with more survivability and mobility). I don't hate BB/BF, I just seem to have an issue making it work which makes me feel kinda stuck, like I am not progressing.

    My Build

    Any Help would be awesome thanks.

    submitted by /u/Limelifes
    [link] [comments]

    I see a lot of people looking for a new build to reroll to, so I thought I'd post my Poison BV as I'm having a blast with it.

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 09:54 PM PDT

    I've mostly followed my old PoB for this build, but I looked at TbXie's guide (https://www.poe-vault.com/guides/poison-blade-vortex-assassin-build-guide) to see what has changed since. I'd recommend everyone to read that first, as he explains every detail of the build in great detail. There are some differences in my PoB, but the ideas/mechanics used are pretty much the same.

    My current PoB: https://pastebin.com/6SFQbdNT

    I've spent 6-7 ex on it so far, but you can get 2m+ dps for less than 1 ex. Most of my items for that setup is still in the PoB.

    submitted by /u/lepsek9
    [link] [comments]

    Reroll Vortex Occultist or Essence Drain Trickster?

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 02:32 AM PDT

    I started with a Toxic Rain raider and everything works great. I'm almost in red maps but I could use a more chill gameplay right now. Looking for some opinions here:

    Occultist:

    • Maximal chill gameplay with vortex on left click
    • Quite good ultimatum clear due to explosions? (Never played vortex that far, does profane bloom clear almost as nicely as ED/C?- Enemies less dangerous due to being chilled / frozen.
    • Easy to get basic gear for CI?

    Trickster:

    • A little bit less chill gameplay due to 2 button playstyle
    • Insane clear for ultimatums / in general
    • Easy to get basic gear for CI?
    • Can do all map mods

    What do you suggest? Which single target is better / which build is overall your choice and why? Which is more tanky / easier to progress through the whole game? Single target damage?

    Thanks for your input

    submitted by /u/OnColdConcrete
    [link] [comments]

    Searing Touch vs Martyr of Innocence for Armabrand?

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 04:43 AM PDT

    Searing Touch seems to be the standard weapon for a lot of players running Armageddon Brand and firewall to some extent.

    Hos does the Martyr of Innocence compare with its Battlemage mod?

    submitted by /u/Krittez
    [link] [comments]

    Interesting Mechanic with Champion & Low Life

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 11:02 AM PDT

    If I use Geofri’s legacy for two holy relics does the health regen stack? Do my minions and I get double healing? Sorry I’m not at my computer for a few days so I can’t test but I’m tryna theory craft in the downtime

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 01:09 AM PDT

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/Climacs
    [link] [comments]

    Super tanky build that keeps on dying

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 02:50 AM PDT

    Played PoE a few leagues, but I still consider myself a newbie.

    I'm following a Raider BF/BB build (https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3079966), started as a Trap Build and respeced now to a ArchMage build. However, after the respec, I just keep dying, I can't even do Tier 1 Maps. Granted, I don't have the equipement and the currency to get all the skill gems running. What can I do?

    submitted by /u/WindBlocked
    [link] [comments]

    Noob LF Herald of Ice Build

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 08:33 PM PDT

    Yo guys, im lookin for a viable and not too expensive leaguestarter build that uses herald of ice, i just love the herald of ice visuals especially with some mtx :) Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/basilicasueless
    [link] [comments]

    Endgame Occu Vortex too squishy HELP

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 02:25 AM PDT

    Hey guys, so this league i kind of wanted to do all endgame bosses/content. And ive heard good stuff about Occultist Vortex and Bossing and ive invested quite a bit of Currency into this Character, but i feel like its really shit at Bossing. I dont think ive got enough ES regen to make it feel good and i take quite a lot of damage from physical hits i feel like.

    It shred´s through maps no problem, but bossing is a real problem. Can some experienced Vortex players look over my PoB and tell me what i should do to improve survivabilty? Is my only chance to make it feel more tanky to go back to CI and get Block/recover on block?

    Thanks in advance guys!

    Edit: Ignore the witchfire brew i just use it to map faster i usually have a Basalt Flask equipped.

    https://pastebin.com/79BspPs7

    submitted by /u/Isnooo
    [link] [comments]

    Need Zoom Zoom Gift to the Goddess build

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 02:12 AM PDT

    im on around 7ex budget.

    Just need a decently fast build that can run it in like less then 5 minutes.

    If there is none around my budget then i wouldnt mind one thats suitable for ulab.

    submitted by /u/suckmyballs2222
    [link] [comments]

    How could I craft a 300 pdps one handed weapon ?

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 01:49 AM PDT

    Hello !

    For the build I'm trying to do I'd need a 400 pdps one handed weapon (but since such weapons are very expensive for me, I'll settle for 300 pdps for now).

    I've been messing around on Craft of Exile but it just doesn't seem easy to do.

    I've tried using fossils and other methods on a Royal Axe because it has the highest base pdps but I've only be able to reach around 200 pdps.

    Can someone help me figure this out ? What could I do to increase my chances ?

    submitted by /u/Nimyron
    [link] [comments]

    Help me out

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 05:07 AM PDT

    Hi, I've just got sick of playing that inquis BF BB and I am looking for a new build.

    My budget is around 12ex and I would like something that allows me to do red maps fast and capable of running the league mechanic without the constant fear of ripping.

    I know it's asking for a lot but shoot your best suggestions.

    No preference melee/ranged/spell just need it to check the marks above.

    submitted by /u/tether231
    [link] [comments]

    please help me with ed contagion trickster. Noob in need of love

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 03:34 PM PDT

    If anyone could give me some good resources and tips.

    I really dont understand how to get upgrades. I would like to learn how to craft my own stuffs etc

    Also getting one shot far too frequently, prob has to do with my flasks been waiting on einhar for beasts to add some suffixes.

    here is my current set up.

    https://pastebin.com/hFCzg4mE

    i really dont get the whole bane and despair thing in ziz's guide he doesnt really address it and in the notes of the pob. its not even mentioned in the notes section. Whats the point of it? he says always to cast contagion then ed for clearing

    and then for st spam ed, use blight then spam ed but on his video guide all he says is to use blight. little confused. damage for bosses seems kind of mediocre.

    submitted by /u/mintymentosNA
    [link] [comments]

    Toxic rain or Lightning trap for ssf ?

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 05:02 AM PDT

    I wanna reroll from Exsanguinate and dont have experience with these builds. What is a better alrounder and is better for end game bosses ? I have 0 uniques for both of them.

    submitted by /u/Blookystoopi
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with survivability and damage - Raise Spectres/SRS

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 05:01 AM PDT

    https://pastebin.com/PL3cCbsb

    Pastebin above. Currently having issues getting 1 shot and not sure where to go for survivability.

    I get 1 shot in ultimatums quite often and the damage isnt bad, but could definitely be improved.

    4.5k hp, min 75% resists, 908 armour (low, that much i know).

    Ive been following Kays raise spectre build.

    Should i be going with armour or evasion/dodge?

    submitted by /u/leborat
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a closerange crit based build with good single target dps and okay defenses

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 04:54 AM PDT

    Can someone recommend me a fitting build? Budget around 10 ex (minus bottled faith etc.).

    Something like a frostblade raider? Or icenova coc?

    submitted by /u/Rainmakerrrrr
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a build to reroll to

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 04:52 AM PDT

    I started the league with CoC Reap and the high tier mapping is rough, so I want a build to farm a bit and rest from the frustration of the reap.

    I really like builds with nice movement and tankiness, since I'm not the greatest, My favorites from what I've played are Cyclone builds, especially CoC's, I like the popping sound of Heralds and also quite enjoy the chill gameplay of summoners.

    Any cheap builds with nice guides you guys can point me to, that fill some of these points?

    Any pointers are welcome

    submitted by /u/Arganista
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel